Forums News and Information Announcements FEYLIN’S BULGING BAG OF FESTIVE FUN AND FANTASTICNESS X

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hal 1 day, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

It is that dangerous and thrilling time of year again, when Feylin sneaks into houses to redistribute nerd gifts around the world and hopefully not steal all your things while she is there.

Welcome to the RPGMP3 Secret Santa.

Go and read this post for more information on how to sign up and get you some nerd gifts while doing some nerd gifting.

FEYLIN’S BULGING BAG OF FESTIVE FUN AND FANTASTICNESS X

Cheers
    Hal

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

OK! Going to close the doors on recruitment tomorrow to give some stragglers time to sober up from Thanksgiving and dive in.

Stop worrying about where you live, we can make it work 😀

Cheers
    Hal

EvilAardvark
    • Flumph

Did this ever happen? Running out of posting-time!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I will get this done this evening. Apologies. I am away and this slipped my mind until my net was only accessible by phone.

Did not want to make mistakes with the shipping info. I’ll post here when all victims have been assigned and gifters informed of their Target locations.

Cheers
    Hal

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

All Bag victims have been distributed through the site message system.

Please let me know if they do not come through, it seems the system is running a little slower than I would like at the moment.

Apologies for the delay. Go shop for geek stuffs.

Cheers
    Hal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.