Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying Gaming Aids Random One-Shot Game Generator

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hal 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

It’s not unique by any means, but this online random adventure generator from Hex Games, derived from their Book of Dumb Tables supplements for QAGS, can churn out some amusing and, possibly, useful results.

casablanca_zpsrytaasxn.png

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

A disaster movie version of Casablanca as directed by Guillermo del Toro

That suggestion reminds me of Drhoz’s CoC scenario based on the 1928 version of Noah’s Ark, by Darryl F. Zanuck. 😀

EDIT: Hmm, looks like the YSDC write-up has even more details, including the orange-juice-fueled zebra generator. 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I just managed to get this one on the first try…

A sword & sorcery version of The Blues Brothers as directed by George Romero

Sounds like something that needs to be played…

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Managed to get “A romantic comedy version of A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court as directed by Peter Jackson”, which sounds quite promising. 🙂

I just managed to get this one on the first try…

A sword & sorcery version of The Blues Brothers as directed by George Romero
    Sounds like something that needs to be played…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh65RCqSPNM

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

See – just glue some swords and armour on those zombie blues brothers and give them a quest where they start as farm boys and end up saving the universe and you would have it sorted 🙂

Hal :hal:

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

From the same people, there’s also a Random Hobo Name Generator… which does admittedly make more sense when you realise that they sell an RPG about hobos 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Golly, these random generators still work! Just tried ’em, and got: A disaster movie version of My Fair Lady as directed by Frederico Fellini, and A cyberpunk version of The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy as directed by Oliver Stone. 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha ha – Pencil Monkey the Thread Necromancer stikes again 🙂

Feel the terror of…

A sci-fi noir version of Watchmen as directed by Uwe Boll

Ha ha ha.

Cheers
    Hal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.