Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Seasonal Games 2012 Christmas Special: Santa's Sweatshop

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: 2012 Christmas Special: Santa's Sweatshop

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 06 Jul 2013

File Category: Seasonal Games

Genre: Seasonal

Profanity Level: Unmitigated Filth of the First Water

The desperate members of ELF try to start a revolution with their cunning plan

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/christmas_specials/2012_santas_sweatshop.mp3

Click here to download this file

ScaleGraze
    • Orc

The description for the profanity level of this recording is particularly apt..

Ouch!

Hal: That might actually have been the most terrifying piece of role-playing I’ve ever heard”

I think I agree Hal :S

@[member=”Hal”] do you happen to have a recording of the Cthulhu-esque crazy Victorian Christmas special run by Robin mentioned in this recording?  It sounds hilarious!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

@[member=”ScaleGraze”] I do indeed 🙂

It’s A Marvelous Christmas 2005 recording 🙂

Hal :hal:

ScaleGraze
    • Orc

Thank you kind sir!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

You are most welcome – I just wish I had a copy of the system that Robin wrote for it because it was pretty awesome 🙂

ScaleGraze
    • Orc

If you do get a hold of it, I’d love a copy if Robin was willing to share.

I’d even run a session for the site, although we might aim for something slightly less horrific than the game you played 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

He was looking for it himself a while ago. He moved from the UK to Canada and I think a lot of stuff got lost in the shuffle.

The idea with the cards was inspired.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

A rather rude (and hopefully funny) Christmas special using the Fiasco rules to create the game and then play through it. Hopefully you will laugh your festive ass off.

Players

Hal – Twinkle the Elf

Lindsay – Merry the Elf

Lockhart – Cinnamon the Elf

Thing – Tinkle the Elf

I’ll upload the Fiasco playset I wrote for this session if there is an interest 🙂

AFAIK, that playset never went online… 🙁

Thad: I’m holding out for a video of this before I listen, so I can experience all the visual imagery… of the players’ expressions. (if the video got done properly)

Hal: I’ll see what I can do – the audio came out pretty quiet for some reason and needed a boost but it might be OK once I get it up to YouTube…

Hagen: *sighs* Just when I thought I was out, a RPGMP3 Christmas game drags me back in…

Thing: No one escapes the Christmas special!

PrestoJeff: Nobody expects the Christmas Inquisition!

Hagen: So that’s the 2013 Christmas Special? Torquemada Claus?

PrestoJeff: Hal can be quite stubborn, I hear. You can’t Torquemada anything! 🙂

Thad: There’s Not Safe For Work… I think this might rate: Not Safe For Life !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.