Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Site News Another New Scrolly Thing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I have installed yet another scrolly thing for displaying the Forum posts. Sadly the old one had a problem for users of Firefox and Mozilla!

Still functionally the same! Perhaps just not as pretty! Will see if we can get the other one fixed for the other browsers and get it back up 😀

Cheers

Hal 🙄

Kevin
    • Orc

Thanks… I use firefox and mozilla… heh…

Anywho, I reciently sent you a email. But got no responce. Myself and some of my friends wish to play call of cthulhu, I have seen it on your site, but we have never played before. Which version do you sudjest we play?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Sorry there Kevin,

I have been having a problem with the mail forwarding from the site to my home account. I think some is being eaten somewhere by a large green beastie.

I think functionally most versions of Cthulhu are the same. The system has not really changed much in any of the books I have seen. I am sure Paul will correct me if I am wrong (as he is the master of Cthulhu :D). You might want to check out Yog-sothoth.com which Paul runs and see if there is any advice over there.

Cthulhu is a great game and well worth playing. I would tend to steer clear of the d20 version as the system tends to water down the setting and thats always rubbish in a horror game.

Anyway, sorry for not getting back. Glad the fix worked out for you.

Cheers

Hal

Rich
    • Bullywug

Cthulhu D20 is wrong so very wrong, as for which version I am quite happy with my copy of 6th which is the current printing I believe.

Play Cthulhu, summon an elder god, drive your players mad what more could any GM want??

Rich

Kevin
    • Orc

Once a fellow group member ate our DM’s waffles…

I don’t much like black dragons anymore…

Demonix
    • Orc

Sounds like your DM likes to kill off his players!

🙄

Kevin
    • Orc

Yea! I just bought call of cathulhu! Course it is the basterdized d20 version, but at least I’ll understand it.

Oh yeah! and I also got robotech!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Site News’ is closed to new topics and replies.