Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Any more Phandelver coming soon?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

Is it even worth asking about Shattered Star?

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Is it even worth asking about Shattered Star?

In fairness, I’ve been gently nudging Hal about releasing session 44 for some time.

As for beyond session 44….It may be in the works.

Ein_Eichhoernchen
    • Commoner

Oh, might be a weird interaction between my bank account and PayPal then.

And there is an unreleased session of shattered star? This is good news indeed.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Oh, might be a weird interaction between my bank account and PayPal then.

And there is an unreleased session of shattered star? This is good news indeed.

Hey loyal listerners, guess what I found?

Despite it being unlisted and not releasesed in podcast form, it appears as though Hal did kinda do some uploading of Shattered Star 44. It can only be found at the top of the playlist.

bodahn
    • Commoner

Hey Rory! Don’t worry, I can settle the bill right away. 🙂

Now let’s see, since you’re not a Patreon, that means you’ve paid exactly $0 for the pleasure of listening to any and all podcasts available for free on the site. So, here you go:

Zero-Dollars.jpg

Of course, if you want Hal to send you the non-existent sum of money that he owes you, you’ll have to pay a minor processing fee, which will, with 100% certainty, exceed the $0 you’ll be receiving. (So it’s probably not worth the bother, eh?)

Now, rather than going cold turkey, a much more sensible approach would’ve been to gradually wean yourself from the addiction by listening to other podcast episodes on the site: either switch to another gaming group on the site that you’ll find less enthralling (although that would be difficult, since all the groups contributing audio around here are pretty dang amazing, so you’d most likely end up with multiple addictions, at the end), or, alternatively, work your way back through the archive and sample the older campaigns that Hal played in or GMed. The content quality of those sessions is just as superb as – and in some cases, even more than – the new sessions, but the audio quality is not as good, which might help reduce your unhealthy attachment to invisible people shouting “BEAR!” in your ear.

Hmm, it looks like your account on the site was opened today.

That must mean that you’re new to the site, and you haven’t noticed all the other audio available here – there’s literally over 1,000 (!) sessions in the free download section, with plenty more special sessions in the Patrons-only area.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Pencil-Monkey.

No – not a patron.  Can you be a patron of YouTube?  

I came /here/ in the hope of getting an update on release schedule – but I got a lecture thrown in – for FREE, no less!! 

Now that you know my purpose in coming here (to ask the question on the next Phandelver release) I reckon that should help you understand why my account was only recently established.  So, no, I didn’t come here asking for suggestions on other podcasts.   If I did I would’e said something like “Can you please suggest some other podcasts that are similar in feel to Hal’s Phandelver podcast”. 

But thanks anyway.  While I’m sure you were just trying to be super helpful, you didn’t actually get me any closer to knowing if and when the next podcast will be released. 

bodahn
    • Commoner

Indeed, this. My default Paypal method is through my bank account, not credit card.

@bodahn

I’m sure Hal will be releasing more Phandelver down the pipes soon, perhaps we can make reparations in that method (totally not trying to get you off the wagon again XP )

We have kept playing (as our busy schedules allow) and are in fact pretty much wrapped up with the Beginners box. And I may be staging a GM coup to get back into power (Mwahahaha!)

If you enjoy the dynamic of the Phandelver group I would recommend Shattered Star, as it contains Me, Hal, Thing, and Lindsay, and Nick pops in occasionally as well. And it’s not as if that has ever gone on a massive release hiatus XP

Thanks mate, appreciate the update.  🙂  What shines through is that most of you appear to be enjoying yourselves most of the time.  Some genuinely laugh out loud moments in all that. 

Fan +1

thranduul
    • Orc

Can’t wait…  I’m loving the D&D 5e stuff from Hal and the group.  I feel I’m more of a lurker on this website though (d/l’ing the podcasts via iTunes)–I chat with Hal, Lindsay, and Thing on Facebook more than this forum.  I need to get on here more often.  🙂

I listen to rpgmp3 podcasts every night so keep ’em coming! 🙂

"The term "raising a family" has very different context when talking with a Necromancer..."
    --Archmage Thranduul

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.