Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I must apologise for my tardiness in getting the third session uploaded. I have been working nights this weekend and I have not managed to get round to it yet. I will have it up for you all by the end of the day (UK day) and this time they files will be tagged and everything 😛

Cheers

Hal 🙄

Demonix
    • Orc

Theres no need to apologise – after all this is your site and you can do whatever you want with it.. also “real life” is more important than a web site.

😀

Kevin
    • Orc

Sorry… Sorry… is that all we get for staying up all night waiting for the next session? You promised to me that (by that i mean that we naturally assumed that they were each up up on like firday here so we expected them). Oh well, I guess I can wait a bit…

^^ I was trying to be caustic. No problem, just so long as they get put up eventually… hehe.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Its done! The new files are up and ready for you to listen to. I even tagged the MP3s and added and Intro to the first of the two.

WLD Session 3: Part 1

WLD Session 3: Part 2

Let me know what you think of these ones! We are doing the next one tomorrow night and I have some imported Mountain Dew from the US for this one 😛

Cheers

Hal 🙄

Kevin
    • Orc

In our last game we each had a 2 liter of dew and two bags of cheetos. We don’t really like dew, but ya have to drink it to play the game… I chugged 1 liters of it, needless to say. I got no sleeep.

THANKS AGAIN!

Demonix
    • Orc

Moutain Dew – My god! I had some of that while in the US, there was a drinks machine right next to my room so I kept getting some… no wonder I was wide awake all the time.

CyberCandy sell the stuff… bloody expensive mind you…

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/search/inde … 20Dew.html

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Well, since they no longer sell it in the UK, we had to get it from somewhere… 😀

Paul

Demonix
    • Orc

Ha!! I hope you all enjoyed it…. 😉

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

Australian ‘Dew is a very different beast to American ‘Dew – heck I don’t think it even contains caffiene over here.

Kevin
    • Orc

Well, some dew that is.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Speaking of weird local variations – I had the opportunity to try an American Milky War candy bar the other day, and it’s distinctly different than the ones we have here! No , seriously – apparently they have caramel in the top of the bar, while ours are more akin to what they would think of as a Three Musketeers bar. From what I can gather, ours are the same as the Aussie ones. What are they like in England?

Japan’s Cadbury also makes all sorts of weird gums – like Hyper Clorets, which is a sugarless caffeine gum. I quite like it. Prevents me from having to drink mung black coffee.

Wellard
    • Orc

The American Milky Way is called a Mars Bar here in the UK.Our Milky ways lack Caramel and are much smaller.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

No apologies necessary. This is a very nice service you are providing. I for one am happy to have it when ever you have time to post it.

ENoa4

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Actually, Ernest, this is a bit of a resurrected thread. You’ll note Hal is apologising for not posting the THIRD session on time, not the thirtieth. 🙂

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Oh… that will teach me not to pay attention to the dates. Still the same thought applies. All of Hal’s work is appreciated when ever he is able to attend to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.