Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Balazaar’s Anthem!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Would have to be: “Hard Night” by Open Hand on their album You and Me

Now that’s what I call Dwarven Rock! 8)

http://music.msn.com/album/?album=40757992#

Jack: “It’s going to take crackerjack timing Wang, and total concentration.”

Wang Chi: “Are you ready Jack?”

Jack: “I was born ready.” …

Hell yeah!

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Hehehe… what was that little exchange about “Dwarven heavy metal hits?” I forgot the session

Big Trouble in Little China. The best. I can see you have good taste even in movies, Paul.

Jack: “Which Lo Pan, little old crackpot on wheels or the ten foot tall roadblock?”

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Jack: “Aw, what is that! No, don’t tell me!”

I remember seeing “Big Trouble” in the theatre when it came out and having someone in the audience yell out, “Cool, a Beholder!” when that scene came on. Not that it was called that in the movie, of course, but it’s obvious Carpenter or someone in the FX crew had to be into RPG.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Might have been a beholder is a ripoff of some famous old Chinese monster that people wouldn’t know in pop culture.

But then, this IS BTILC. We shouldn’t think too deeply about it.

Wang: “Chinese have a lot of hells”

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Yeah, Big Trouble in Little China is a great movie, and Kim Cattral needs to be cracked open like a shotgun.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Cracked open like a …. is that some kind of American joke that I’m unfamiliar with? It sounds incredibly violent, and not sexual – if that was the intention. hmmmm

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

I don’t get it either, but it sounds pretty manly. I am duly intimidated, and fear for her wellbeing.

[edit]

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Cracked open like a shotgun refers to severe cases of explosive diarrhea . . .

Not really.

Hope that put a sh*tty image in your minds, no pun intended. 😛

sorry.

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

I think it is an American thing. When you crack a shotgun you expose the hole to insert the cartridge. I think that is where the sexual euphemism comes from. In Canada we just stuff a beaver 😉

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    errand wrote:
    When you crack a shotgun you expose the hole to insert the cartridge. I think that is where the sexual euphemism comes from.

Correct, and errand would know about sexual jam.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Ok, question #1, why the f*ck would you try to crack a shotgun open, not in terms of the euphemism, but actually cracking it open. Sounds like pointless waste of time day has returned.

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

I do not understand this question.

This thread scares the sh*t outta me.

I live in texas, so naturally I own firearms. My Beretta over & under in particular will require soothing and reassurances that I do not, in fact, wish to fill it with my sexual jam.

Jesus.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Lindsay
    • Succubus

weirdos!

😕

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Ok, question #1, why the f*ck would you try to crack a shotgun open, not in terms of the euphemism, but actually cracking it open. Sounds like pointless waste of time day has returned.

cracking it open refers to the act of reloading it. hit the lever and the barrel hinges from the body to expose the hole that you put a cartridge in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.