Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Feral_Flumph
    • Commoner

Haven’t gotten to listen to any of this new stuff yet like you patrons, and so, for the entertainment of all, I will make some baseless predictions and see how accurate I end up:

1) Accents will be mocked in at least one direction

2) At lest 2 of the following subjects will be come up: Dr Pepper, Brands of snack food available/not available in America, how big some sort of retail establishment is, how many TV channels there are, driving on the right side of the road, how long they have gone before actually starting the game…. and, as they are in Texas, lets throw in hats, oil, belt buckles, and horses just to cover all bases.

3) With conscious effort on the part of at least one player a new catch phrase will be born (ether in the sense of ‘being brought into existence’ or in the sense of ‘being endured despite hardship’)

4) an instance will arise in which at least one party member will argue for killing an NPC as another is introducing the party and allying with it.

5) someone will regret having not explicitly mentioned that they of course meant to be searching for traps

6) someone will end up stuck in the hallway because there just isn’t room for the whole party in combat

7) someone will do something that requires consulting a seldom used rule no one really understands.

8) Lindsay will at least threaten to sic Woofie on a party member

9) hall will adopt a pricing falsetto for roleplaying or other purposes

10) someone will have a character die in the first session.

If anyone else who hasn’t downloaded yet wants to make any predictions, or if people have predictions for future episodes, lets hear them

Keener
    • Drider

As a patron I would like to answer your predictions.

1) Accents will be mocked in at least one direction

I think it has happend

2) At lest 2 of the following subjects will be come up: Dr Pepper, Brands of snack food available/not available in America, how big some sort of retail establishment is, how many TV channels there are, driving on the right side of the road, how long they have gone before actually starting the game…. and, as they are in Texas, lets throw in hats, oil, belt buckles, and horses just to cover all bases.

Actually most of the items have been covered

3) With conscious effort on the part of at least one player a new catch phrase will be born (ether in the sense of ‘being brought into existence’ or in the sense of ‘being endured despite hardship’)

To early to say if any catch pharses have developed though I hear a couple of potentials

4) an instance will arise in which at least one party member will argue for killing an NPC as another is introducing the party and allying with it.

To early to say

5) someone will regret having not explicitly mentioned that they of course meant to be searching for traps

To early to say

6) someone will end up stuck in the hallway because there just isn’t room for the whole party in combat

With the size of the part it is apt to happen but hasn’t yet

7) someone will do something that requires consulting a seldom used rule no one really understands.

Well before the game started they did look for the grapple rules

8) Lindsay will at least threaten to sic Woofie on a party member

Maybe yes maybe no

9) hall will adopt a pricing falsetto for roleplaying or other purposes

😆

10) someone will have a character die in the first session.

I can’t answer this one it wouldn’t be right

If anyone else who hasn’t downloaded yet wants to make any predictions, or if people have predictions for future episodes, lets hear them If I can answer them with out giving a spoiler I will try us patrons may mislead you also. 😈

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

Add this:

As the party is getting their butts handed to them, Hal will look over the baddy’s stats and complain “He’s quite crap actually.”

Given the homebrew nature of the scenario, this will probably be followed by Lindsay making fun of “whoever wrote him”.

-ex

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hmmmm! I find that characature to be mostly accurate 😀

I wonder if it will happen 😉

Hal :hal:

PS Welcome aboard!

Lindsay
    • Succubus

I think Hal will put on many silly voices, Lindsay will get really confused keeping track of peoples initative, and the new puppy will end up on at least one session…

Keener
    • Drider

I predict that the players will blatantly ignore the plot irritating Hal who spent time developing a plot that wasn’t to hard to follow but also interesting and the scenario will be renames Labour of beating the players over the head with a unabridged dictionary. 😀

Balgin
    • Succubus

My thoughts

The following will probably happen:

Lindsay will say “no, that’s wrong” whilst trying not to laugh.

Lindsay will make some reference to nose hair.

The term Plot Hammer will be used at least once during the entire adventure.

Hal will say sandwich.

woojitsu
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m kinda surprised this one hasn’t been mentioned yet.

At some point, Hal or another player will mistake Lindsay’s roleplaying for a rules question and attempt to explain something to her very slowly and distinctly, thereby causing her much frustration. 😈

Balgin
    • Succubus

At some point Lindsay will say “oh he’s so sweet, can I keep him, can I take him home?”

🙂

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I have a prediction, but since it is based on things that happend in session one I will refrain from posting it here. 😉 😈

Qwaz
    • Thri-kreen
    Lindsay wrote:
    I think Hal will put on many silly voices, Lindsay will get really confused keeping track of peoples initative, and the new puppy will end up on at least one session…

Woah woah woah. That was posted nearly 1 year ago. Had you recorded ToH 14/15 a year ago 😆

Lindsay
    • Succubus

I’m side-kick..i mean psychic..

🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Labour of Love / Tomb of Haggemoth’ is closed to new topics and replies.