Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People BAG People Group Chat Been a long time coming. . .

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

Well it’s been a long time coming but there might just be some new audio starting to trickle up to the site from our group.  Keep your eyes peeled true believer. . .

1328026975arvadacenter-pirate-tattoos-bi

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

Excellent news!

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Huzzah. Looking forward to this. Been a while 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Well it’s been a long time coming but there might just be some new audio starting to trickle up to the site from our group.  Keep your eyes peeled true believer. . .

Huzzah! 😀 I wonder what kind of game it might be?

1328026975arvadacenter-pirate-tattoos-bi

Hmm… by interpreting the subtle clues hidden in Mr. Steve’s message, I deduce that it must involve… Ninjas! Or the Spanish Inquisition! (Nobody expects the etc.)

Huzzah. Looking forward to this. Been a while 🙂

Yeah, the most recent audio from the BAGgies was the second episode of their TORG game, which was released on the site on March 22nd, 2015 – almost exactly a year ago, now. That’s a looong time to go through BAG-withdrawal.

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

Yeah, sorry all. Been a strange year in many ways. Torg folded due to player dissatisfaction, and between us we’ve had very patchy playing times of late. I didn’t want to start uploading until I had something worth doing. I think we have now, and I have confidence in our direction going forward (or maybe sideways).

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I have confidence in our direction going forward (or maybe sideways).

*Glances at Mr. Steve’s profile picture*

Or in an L-shape, perhaps? 😉

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

*Glances at Mr. Steve’s profile picture*

Or in an L-shape, perhaps? 😉

I always thought it was on step along a rank or file then one diagonal.  Technically it’s to your choice of the nearest non adjacent square of a different colour. . .

Anyway, just uploading some more of the new series. . .  🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

phpzu7CXp.jpeg

Anyway, just uploading some more of the new series… 🙂

Huzzah! 😀

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

You all have no idear, He is out of control!

It’s madness!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

You all have no idear, He is out of control!

It’s madness!

(Must… resist… urge to reply with any variation of “This is SPARTA!”…) 😉

Ahem. Well, now that the episodes have been released, it looks like we’ll finally get an idea of how bad things have gotten in BAG-town, UK. 🙂

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

hay ! mr pencil,  can i have a drawing of me as a deep sea angler fish/man thing inocently chewing some ones arm off?

thanks 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

hay ! mr pencil,  can i have a drawing of me as a deep sea angler fish/man thing inocently chewing some ones arm off?

thanks 🙂

It’s on my “to-do” list, sir. 🙂

ng81dx.jpg

Incidentally, the party members seem oddly similar to the previous BAGgy Savage Worlds adventure, Runepunk, with Fin playing another glass cannon mage, and Ross playing another combat monkey (well, combat angler fish, anyway). Now we wait with baited breath for Wayne to reveal his character’s secret alcoholism, and Tina’s Victorian herbalist to perform a devastating sneak attack with a paring knife.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.