Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    thad
    • Thri-kreen

It would be interesting to see the character sheet of the various PCs, but as I am playing an Invulnerable Rager in a Pathfinder game (Reign of Winter, as it happens, that ice one) I’d like to see it.

Although as he never Cleaves and never Rages, he’s a crappy barbarian…

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Roger “Rager” in the Yorkton Gamers’ Dragon’s Delve game was also an Invulnerable Rager. Kurtis seemed quite happy with the kit, although he might have spiced it up with some rogue levels – he certainly seemed to do a lot of back-stabbing, flanking, double penetrations… 😉

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I think Brunsk could value by some good old Hal “Bragdor” treatment. Even without Hal being the GM, I recall past RPGMP3 games where the GM “handed off” some ancillary characters. Could be fun! And saves Lockhart the time.

The only problem is I suspect Brunsk would suddenly become a terrible negotiator with the party 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

So long as he doesn’t get the Buglak treatment.

Poor Buglak, leader of the bugbear nation. 🙁

elmo-explosion-o.gif

Balgin
    • Succubus

I think Brunsk could value by some good old Hal “Bragdor” treatment. Even without Hal being the GM, I recall past RPGMP3 games where the GM “handed off” some ancillary characters. Could be fun! And saves Lockhart the time.

The only problem is I suspect Brunsk would suddenly become a terrible negotiator with the party 😉

Actually depending on when the guys play I might be available to play Brunsk for them :p.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

BTW, have you listened to any of the Curse of the Crimson Throne episodes yet? The girls are giving Lockhart a run for his money. 🙂

“I just love the fact that the most blinged-out member of the party is the dinosaur familiar!”

“We might as well just call him Pimp Newton.”

dinosaur+pimp.jpg

Re: @[member=”Lockhart”] and dinosaur poo – lizards leave fairly distinctive droppings, typically black stools with a white tip. Birds and lizards both have cloacas, one hole fits all: feces, urine, sexy-time etc. The white tip on the poop is made of uric acid crystals. Not sure if they qualify as ‘pellets’ or not. Since dinosaurs most likely also had cloacas, dino-dung would probably look the same.

Incidentally, if @[member=”J4 Coltrain”] leaves Newton’s pellets around for a few million years to let them fossilize, they’ll technically be called coprolites:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolite
    http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/dailylifeofadinosaur/a/dinosaurpoop.htm

Brunsk being Brunsk list:

• Brunsk helping the PCs with their morning exercise. (“First, yoo must stretch mussels. Brunsk hilp!” *YANK* *Snap!*)
    • Brunsk trying to get past a security guard. (“Brunsk! Give him ALL the weapons!”)
    • Brunsk mingles:

Kas: “I’m a rogue, I can blend in with the crowds, no problem. Brunsk, on the other hand, would stick out like a sore thumb.”
    Brunsk: “Brunsk’s thumb feel fine!”
    Kas: “…That’s real cute.”
    Brunsk: “See? Dey wiggle and ev’ryfing! Brunsk do push-ups on thumbs.”

*Brunsk drops to the ground and begins doing press-ups, balancing only on his thumbs, while Kas sits on his back, smirking at him*

Kas: “Wow, you sure proved me wrong.”

Later on, the party visits the town’s merchant district to pawn off some of their loot.

Sylvia the witch wants to bring her familiar with her into the shop, which – surprisingly – poses very little difficulty. After all, they’ve ended up in the nice part of town, where outré behavior usually means that you’re rich, rather than a crazed adventurer.

“For all they know, you’re going in there to buy more jewelry for your lizard.”

“Don’t give her ideas.”

“To them, you’re just some strange Paris Hilton-esque figure.”

The shopkeeper is, initially, very welcoming and accommodating. The party manages to sell most of their shinies, but one or two of the items are more problematic – such as their “highly realistic, and highly scandalous, figurine of two entwined succubi”.

2n6fe4m.png

“Oh my! What are they doing?! That is too obscene for this place, we have children come in here!”
    *@[member=”Heather”] bursts out laughing*

Actually depending on when the guys play I might be available to play Brunsk for them :P.

…And suddenly, Brunsk developed a posh, erudite accent and a penchant for elderflower cordial. 😉

Balgin
    • Succubus

BTW, have you listened to any of the Curse of the Crimson Throne episodes yet? The girls are giving Lockhart a run for his money. 🙂

I’ve listened to the two sessions that have been released.

And suddenly, Brunsk developed a posh, erudite accent and a penchant for elderflower cordial.  😉

You haven’t heard me playing Hjalmar of Rorikstead “I haff kom to fix yorr vashink machine” or the very Welsh Aelfrigg of Dun Gwyddion have you? “Defile a shrine of Erastil would you? Well I’m fillin’ you full of arrows innit?” He can be very Rhod Gilbert-esque :).

Heather
    • Bullywug

“I just love the fact that the most blinged-out member of the party is the dinosaur familiar!”

“We might as well just call him Pimp Newton.”

dinosaur+pimp.jpg

Re: @[member=”Lockhart”] and dinosaur poo – lizards leave fairly distinctive droppings, typically black stools with a white tip. Birds and lizards both have cloacas, one hole fits all: feces, urine, sexy-time etc. The white tip on the poop is made of uric acid crystals. Not sure if they qualify as ‘pellets’ or not. Since dinosaurs most likely also had cloacas, dino-dung would probably look the same.

Incidentally, if @[member=”J4 Coltrain”] leaves Newton’s pellets around for a few million years to let them fossilize, they’ll technically be called coprolites:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolite
    http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/dailylifeofadinosaur/a/dinosaurpoop.htm

Brunsk being Brunsk list:

• Brunsk helping the PCs with their morning exercise. (“First, yoo must stretch mussels. Brunsk hilp!” *YANK* *Snap!*)
    • Brunsk trying to get past a security guard. (“Brunsk! Give him ALL the weapons!”)
    • Brunsk mingles:

Kas: “I’m a rogue, I can blend in with the crowds, no problem. Brunsk, on the other hand, would stick out like a sore thumb.”
    Brunsk: “Brunsk’s thumb feel fine!”
    Kas: “…That’s real cute.”
    Brunsk: “See? Dey wiggle and ev’ryfing! Brunsk do push-ups on thumbs.”

*Brunsk drops to the ground and begins doing press-ups, balancing only on his thumbs, while Kas sits on his back, smirking at him*

Kas: “Wow, you sure proved me wrong.”

Later on, the party visits the town’s merchant district to pawn off some of their loot.

Sylvia the witch wants to bring her familiar with her into the shop, which – surprisingly – poses very little difficulty. After all, they’ve ended up in the nice part of town, where outré behavior usually means that you’re rich, rather than a crazed adventurer.

“For all they know, you’re going in there to buy more jewelry for your lizard.”

“Don’t give her ideas.”

“To them, you’re just some strange Paris Hilton-esque figure.”

The shopkeeper is, initially, very welcoming and accommodating. The party manages to sell most of their shinies, but one or two of the items are more problematic – such as their “highly realistic, and highly scandalous, figurine of two entwined succubi”.

2n6fe4m.png

“Oh my! What are they doing?! That is too obscene for this place, we have children come in here!”
    *@[member=”Heather”] bursts out laughing*

…And suddenly, Brunsk developed a posh, erudite accent and a penchant for elderflower cordial. 😉

I’m starting to like you, PM. Great job XD

I’ll draw art of this if you will!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I’ve listened to the two sessions that have been released.

Are you implying that I haven’t? Why, the very nerve! :O

I’ll have you know I listened to several minutes, before getting distracted by a glittery flittering butterfly and wandering off, thus having to make stuff up to fill the gaps. 😉

You haven’t heard me playing Hjalmar of Rorikstead “I haff kom to fix yorr vashink machine”

“Vot is best in liff?”

“To wash yur loincloff, see dem dry-cleened before yoo, ant to hyear de lamentation of de rinse cycle.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw

I’m starting to like you, PM. Great job XD

I’ll draw art of this if you will!

Not if I beat you to it! 2ca366ccb3ecf5512b845404021f394b.gif*Rushes off and starts doodling*

Heather
    • Bullywug

Are you implying that I haven’t? Why, the very nerve! :O

I’ll have you know I listened to several minutes, before getting distracted by a glittery flittering butterfly and wandering off, thus having to make stuff up to fill the gaps. 😉

“Vot is best in liff?”

“To wash yur loincloff, see dem dry-cleened before yoo, ant to hyear de lamentation of de rinse cycle.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw

Not if I beat you to it! 2ca366ccb3ecf5512b845404021f394b.gif*Rushes off and starts doodling*

Iii beat you to iiit!

Heather
    • Bullywug

PushUps_zpsadc95bf2.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Iii beat you to iiit!

*Awesome stuff*

Dammit! You’re good. :O

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Agreed!  Great Stuff @[member=”Heather”]

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Nice 🙂

I still wish I could draw. Even my stick man are rubbish…

Hal :hal:

Heather
    • Bullywug

Dammit! You’re good. :O

I may speak slowly, but I’m anything but slow when it comes to a sketch off.

😀 Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.