Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Strand Gamers Call of Cthulhu: The Edge of Darkness

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The Strand Gamers tackle a one night stand of CoC.

Call of Cthulhu: The Edge of Darkness

Filesize: 103MB

Nicholas wrote:
    The Strand Gamers Local Division (minus 1) tries to tackle Call of Cthulhu. Tasked with banishing an eldritch horror from an old farmhouse, they mostly get distracted trying to defraud an elderly librarian.

Standard warning, as with all Local Division games this one gets incredibly filthy.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Alexandrian
    • Orc

I’ve just finished listening to this, and I have to say that I enjoyed every second of it! I never imagined I’d laugh so much at Call of Cthulhu. It was by far one of the most entertaining sessions I’ve heard in a good while. Oh, and please tell me you weren’t serious about gay giraffes?

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

Really Hal? A one night stand of CoC?

You know that no one can resist listening to such smut!

Many thanks to the Strand folk.

Nicholas
    • Thri-kreen
    Tails wrote:
    Oh, and please tell me you weren’t serious about gay giraffes?

I don’t recall what I said about gay giraffes, but if it was that some giraffes are gay, well… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual … s#Giraffes

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Nicholas wrote:
    Tails wrote:
    Oh, and please tell me you weren’t serious about gay giraffes?

I don’t recall what I said about gay giraffes, but if it was that some giraffes are gay, well… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual … s#Giraffes

I’m pretty sure tongues were mentioned, but it’s probably best you don’t remember.

Just glad my ‘one night’ CoC sessions are not the only ones that go off on bizarre tangents…

lost_zeppo
    • Bullywug

I had to tap my earphones several times by way of explanation when my mum wondered why I kept doubling over in laughter. Great session guys, I’d love to hear a continuation if you get round to it. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Strand Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.