Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Site News Christmas 2006

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Keener
    • Drider

For those of you that want the Direct Download of My Life with Santa it is found Here

swj719
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:
    Hal (prepping for this years Xmas Special) :hal:

So long as it isn’t this years XXXmas Special…

Yer great folks, but that’s a side of you and Lindsay I just don’t need to know about, ya know? 🙂

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Hal, I honestly don’t know how you came up with half the jokes in that right off the bat. You MUST have prepared at least SOME of them.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

I can vouch for the fact that there was no preperation for that game at all…mainly becasue i think he had been at work till 7am and had about 2 hours sleep….he does his best work on no sleep 😀

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thank you dearest!

All the prep I did was making the characters which took about 15 minutes as My Life With Master is a very rules light system.

Everything else was on the fly! You should hear my Hill Billie Freak Show version 😀

Hal :hal:

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:

Everything else was on the fly! You should hear my Hill Billie Freak Show version 😀

You KNOW I want to! 😀 I remembering you mentioning about the strongman who had to eat human flesh to stay strong. Who was the player?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The player in that instance was Dave (Harry from ToEE) and it was rather interesting.

I never recorded it as one of the best characters in the game is The Mime and he does not translate too well to audio 😀

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:
    The player in that instance was Dave (Harry from ToEE) and it was rather interesting.

I never recorded it as one of the best characters in the game is The Mime and he does not translate too well to audio 😀

Yes! Oh, now I remember that story! He broke through the wall instead of coming in through the door. I love that game. The Mime would work well if you put bells on him. 😛 And everyone could “react” to him.

Keener
    • Drider

I would love to hear another my ife with master game it was very funny. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Site News’ is closed to new topics and replies.