Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying Crone Open Beta Playtest

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

Just spotted an RPG Open Beta Playtest of a game called Crone and thought I would share it with you.

Take a look at the Crone Beta FAQ for more details and let me know what you think – there is a test adventure in there as well I think so it might be something one of our groups could run as a short if they were interested…

Hal :hal:

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

It looks good, but seems to be card based – that might not translate super well to audio.  Having said that I would like to hear a group run it.  I do like open betas 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

So do I – especially when the company actually listens to he input 🙂

ErikTheBearik
    • Commoner

Hey Folks!

My name’s Erik, and I’m a Product Manager working on Crone. We’d love to hear some AP’s of our game! The cards are used only to facilitate combat resolution, so it’s about as good radio as any other tabletop RPG, maybe comperable to an Actual Play of a mini-based system like 4E?

Anyway, if you have any questions or need any advice, feel free to drop me a line at erik [at] croneRPG [dot} com.

For context, here are some AP’s we hosted using Google+:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWOj3XuDGI

See you in the forest!

[anonymous]
    • Thri-kreen

I like the look of this! 

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Cool! I looked and beta but work swamped me so I never got a chance to read it properly.

Any Contributor group fancy taking this for a test drive? 🙂

Erik – thanks for stopping by.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hey @[member=”ThistledownJohn”], @[member=”Daniel”], @[member=”Lockhart”], @[member=”WhiteKnight”], @[member=”LightPagoda”], @[member=”Balgin”], @[member=”ScaleGraze”], @[member=”wolfsnap”], @[member=”BigJackBrass”] – anyone interested? 🙂

:batman:

ErikTheBearik
    • Commoner

Hey folks! Just a quick heads-up that our Kickstarter is now live! http://kck.st/1inZ5mm

Also, I’m available for interviews or other questions, just shoot me an e-mail at erik@croneRPG.com if you’re interested!

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Do we do interviews or is that more of thing for @[member=”PaulofCthulhu”] ?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Apparently, yes. Danny of the Pants Brigade has done one, and the Whartsies have done loads.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.