Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    • Orc

Right now my friends and I (people from my site) are playing dnd and we are getting our asses handed to us on a golden platter by a evil knight. It bites being the only lawfull good person in my group… The only one in the group but me that can do shit is like my friend, who is a bear…

I might report in after the battle if possible, if we live…

Oh yes, and sorry to make yet ANOTHER topic.

Demonix
    • Orc

How about an mp3 of your game?

😀

Kevin
    • Orc

The black knight’s valient steed trampled our dear friend deep into the soil of the earth. Taking my sword I shoved it deep through the knight’s chest as he did a heavy blow to me. Falling to my knees I recovered fast. Grablore the grapple bear lunges at the steed doing major damage as our ranger fires an arrow into the rider. The horse falling back takes an attack of oppertunity and the bear kills it into non-existance. The knight falling throws his sword down through me dealing like 20 dammage even thought i only had about 3. Our random dude that followed along with us was left to roit behind the battle with a health potion cluched in hand…

Will grablore beat the rider? Will the ranger magickly survive? Tune in in a couple of posts to find out…

Kevin
    • Orc

Well we won aparently. And pardon my spelling, it’s like 4am and I just chugged 1 liter of moutain dew…

“where’s the moutain dew?”

Yeah, we have 2 bags of cheetos and like my mom bought each of us a 2 liter… so much suggar, i saved mine till the last seconds..

Kevin
    • Orc

The entire group died, now they are all ghosts, because this is ghostwalk. Unfortunetly, because I’m a fucking lawfull good paladin, I can’t be a ghost. So to my knowlage, i’m forever dead. What the fucking hell?

Kevin
    • Orc

My favorite part in-depth more;

After a hard blow was struck to my side leaving me quite wounded. I swong my sword at the black knight. I threatened a critical and attacked again, once again criticaling, then again criticaling. My first swipe I did seven damage, the second I did nine, and the third I did six.

It was awesome, I rolled 20, 19, 19.

Master_Dorkface
    • Commoner

Have I ever told any of you how much I love you?

Master_Dorkface
    • Commoner

I am zee master dorkface! I know all! I AM THE MASTER OF DORKS!!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! 👿

Demonix
    • Orc

😯 🙄 😯

Does you mom know you use the internet?

Master_Dorkface
    • Commoner

Yes. My internet time is a monitored configuration of a second.

Master_Dorkface
    • Commoner

actually, I am extremely staunch of my computing device, It retains wholly well.

SadurianMike
    • Commoner

I don’t see why the Paladin shouldn’t be allowed to become a ghost of sorts.

Could you not persuade your deity that your spirit is required to guide the others safely to their eventual redemtion? Or something like that anyway.

Even better, after that heroic fight, are you not eligible to become some sort of lesser servitor spirit to aid your deity? First job, of course, to help guide the party … blah blah. 😉

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Well I wasn’t gonig to try, our dm is well… “incert words here” and such. I didn’t want to confuse him. heh

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Kevin wrote:
    The entire group died, now they are all ghosts, because this is ghostwalk. Unfortunetly, because I’m a fucking lawfull good paladin, I can’t be a ghost. So to my knowlage, i’m forever dead. What the fucking hell?

As was said in a previous WLD session, if you’re a lawful good paladin, you’re happily with your god.

And what nasty language for a paladin! What would Torm/Helm/Mystra/etc think? 😆

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    Shathis wrote:

And what nasty language for a paladin! What would Torm/Helm/Mystra/etc think? 😆

Torm would tidy your mouth.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘General RPG Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.