Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Yorkton Gamer Guild Pathfinder Curse of the Crimson Throne Session 01

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

File Name: Curse of the Crimson Throne Session 01

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 25 Jul 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

Harrow Reading at Sundown

Four adventurers, each with a bone to pick with the Korvosan crimelord Gaedran Lamm, receive a mysterious invitation.

Featuring:

Carter as the GM and Brunsk, Human Barbarian

Heather as Kasnas, Dwarf Rogue

Jennifer as Silvia Silverweave, Changling Witch

Andrea as Qurrs Heartzephyr, Kitsune Ranger

Intro Music “Dark Fog” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Yorkton_Gamer_Guild/pf_cotct_part_01.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Danke danke, Mr. Huggy Canuck.

Could you ask the ladies’ permission to upload those shiny character portraits that are mentioned in the episode? They would fit nicely in the Gallery. 🙂

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Indeed, I plan to do something like that.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

handoutcards1.gif

BTW, this Harrow card looks like it would suit Brunsk:

Mountain_Man_-_Jecafu.png

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Lets see, that is a CN card of the CON suit I believe. Brunsk got the Bear, within the TN card of STR. There was a system to it. 😛 I think the Bear works fine. Brunsk does tend to be a big softy if you’re not fighting him.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Lets see, that is a CN card of the CON suit I believe. Brunsk got the Bear, within the TN card of STR. There was a system to it. 😛 I think the Bear works fine. Brunsk does tend to be a big softy if you’re not fighting him.

Promise that you’ll never let him shave off the beard, coz a shaved bear is just

EqDGT.jpg

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

That would require Brunsk allowing someone to get close to him with a blade and surviving long enough to do so. That doesn’t happen often 😛

Also, permissions have been asked, and at least some of the character artwork from Heather has made it’s way into the Gallery.

J4 Coltrain
    • Flumph

it’s probably “Jolly Sweary” because of me. xD I’m gonna try and get some more pics done…I have one of Newton coming up soon with his crown…it’s mostly colored

BTW I made an account for this place.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Welcome, stranger! Which of the three players are you, by the way? Heather drew the excellent advertisement picture for the site, and the portrait of her dwarf rogue, correct?

Which means you’re probably either her or Jennifer, who drew the portraits of Silvia and Qurrs. And then there’s Andrea, who’s Jennifer’s twin, yeah?

J4 Coltrain
    • Flumph

I’m jennifer. ^^ I’m getting a better picture up of both Silvia and Qurrs though. The two I drew before had space requirments and I never do well with those. ^^;

and yeah Andrea is my twin. :3

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I’m jennifer. ^^ I’m getting a better picture up of both Silvia and Qurrs though. The two I drew before had space requirments and I never do well with those. ^^;

Cool! 🙂 Welcome aboard, Mz. Jennifer.

and yeah Andrea is my twin. :3

Are you identical twins? Do you ever switch places during the game and try to trick Lockhart? “No, I’m not Andrea, she is! I’m Jennifer!” 😛

J4 Coltrain
    • Flumph

Cool! 🙂 Welcome aboard, Mz. Jennifer.

Are you identical twins? Do you ever switch places during the game and try to trick Lockhart? “No, I’m not Andrea, she is! I’m Jennifer!” 😛

ahahah as cool and fun as that would be we are very much different. and being on screen the entire time it would be hard to do that anyway. xD

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

ahahah as cool and fun as that would be we are very much different. and being on screen the entire time it would be hard to do that anyway. xD

Just wait for the Hugsy Canuck AKA Carter to leave the room to take a pee, then you quickly put on a fake mustache! 😀

J4 Coltrain
    • Flumph

Just wait for the Hugsy Canuck AKA Carter to leave the room to take a pee, then you quickly put on a fake mustache! 😀

OMG I WANT A FAKE MUSTACHE SO BAD. and I do pranks like that with him on the camera. All he really has to do is focus on someone else and I pull pranks. (I’ve very often moved icons usually Heather’s into funny situations when we aren’s battling or in anything to importand.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

OMG I WANT A FAKE MUSTACHE SO BAD. and I do pranks like that with him on the camera. All he really has to do is focus on someone else and I pull pranks. (I’ve very often moved icons usually Heather’s into funny situations when we aren’s battling or in anything to importand.

Lockhart: “…Umm, Jennifer? Why is Heather’s icon on top of the tavern’s chimney? And why does your icon look like moustache_by_witchworks-d3egx94.gif?”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.