Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Yorkton Gamer Guild Pathfinder Curse of the Crimson Throne Session 06

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

File Name: Curse of the Crimson Throne Session 06

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 23 Feb 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

All the World’s Meat

The new agents of the Korvosan Guard take some bed rest to recover from Imp poison and then get mental scars attempting to sell the remainder of their loot, before meeting with Field Marshal Cressida Kroft to receive their first mission.

Featuring:

Carter as the GM and Brunsk, Human Barbarian

Heather as Kasnas, Dwarf Rogue

Jennifer as Silvia Silverweave, Changling Witch

Andrea as Qurrs Heartzephyr, Kitsune Ranger

Intro Music “Dark Fog” by Kevin MacLeod (http://www.incompetech.com)

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Yorkton_Gamer_Guild/pf_cotct_part_06.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Very interesting discussion, right after the PCs have taken the time to rest and fully heal their ability damage:

Jennifer: *Hums tune*
    Lockhart: “Exactly.” 😉
    Jennifer: “Your Pokemon have all been healed!”
    Heather: “Wait a minute; we’re not Pokemon?”
    Lockhart: “No, the innkeeper does not look like Nurse Joy.”
    Heather: “Damn!” 🙁
    Jennifer: “We decided, Heather and I, that all the NPCs look like you, in some way.”
    Lockhart: :laugh:
    Heather: “So, if you ask for fan-art, be prepared.”
    Lockhart: “So, don’t ask for any with female NPCs, is what you’re saying? Unless they need to have a beard?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0IhvoC6-m8

Jennifer: “They’ll be sexy.”
    Heather: “They’ll probably have your… hair line, or glasses, or maybe your very handsome nose.”
    Lockhart: “But you actually have some journal art entries for some of the NPCs?”
    Jennifer: “Yeah, we have actual pictures, but, like: shopkeepers and inn keepers?”
    Lockhart: “Ah, so: all the faceless NPCs have my face? I can live with that.”
    Heather: “Honestly? That shopkeeper I drew? That was a total accident! I did not mean for him to look like you, but he just ended up doing that.”
    Lockhart: “That’s fine, that’s fine. It’s good to see some NPC art… of me.” 🙁 “I suppose I have Brunsk in this game, too, so Brunsk is kinda like my pc, but…”
    Heather: “I tried to make him ugly, but…”
    Jennifer: “Hahaha! Heather can’t draw ugly people.” 😛
    Heather: “I can’t! you described Brunsk as less than handsome, and I keep making him… shounen-worthy!”
    Lockhart: “You did a good job on Thomas Fell – did you show the girls that?”
    Heather: “The girls were probably asleep at the time I posted that, and I didn’t want to disturb them.”

Lockhart: “I convinced Heather to listen to another audio on the site: Trail of Cthulhu, where everyone goes crazy and dies, even the people who play.” 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

It was rather neat to hear all those name droppin’ references to other Paizo adventure paths: Oriana, the Vankaskerkins, etc.

And Canadian currency consists of “loonies and toonies“? Who knew? 😉

101-001.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.