Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Thistledown Gamers’ Guild DnD4e: The Purifiers Session 05

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

More 4e from Thistledown.

DnD4e: The Purifiers Session 05

Filesize: 91MB

ThistledownJohn wrote:
    The characters finish their mission in Peak Harbor and are sidetracked on the way back to Aroch…

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Thank you Mr. Hall and Thistledown Gamers!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Those poor people in Peak Harbor will never know what hit ’em. 🙂 Thank you Thistledowners.

balathar
    • Commoner

So is everyone enjoying the game so far, its alot more role playing in the later sessions but let us know what you think. I would love the feedback. Thanks

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I’m just listening to session 8 now. I don’t have a fondness for 4E but I like how this is going so far. My only complaint is the combat. I listen sporadically at work so when I turn it back on, I’m often wondering “who are they fighting, is it the same group from before? How long has this encounter lasted?”

But overall very much enjoying the plot and roleplay elements. Thanks!

balathar
    • Commoner

I have heard that alot about people not liking 4E. We even have one in our group that doesn’t like it.

The combat in the game is the hardest part and the longest as I have expressed to my group quite a few times but its something that we just have to work out.

Thanks for the feedback, I hope you continue to enjoy it. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Thistledown Gamers’ Guild’ is closed to new topics and replies.