Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Pantsless Gamers Dragon Age: A Bann Too Many Session 03

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

After many attempts to try and ignore Illiani pestering me to release this… 😛

Dragon Age: A Bann Too Many Session 03

Filesize: 156MB

Illinai wrote:
    The party discover the real peril Bankroll is in, encounter some bandits and Scaly’s elf gains a new nickname: Arnie Elf.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hopefully this will be the last upload via this method assuming the new form works the way it should. We should see a great increase in audio release in the very near future people 🙂

Hal :hal:

nortonweb
    • Bullywug

yay for Hal 😀

RurouniAlex
    • Commoner

I try to download it off Itunes and this happens. The link here has the same effect as well.

Quote:
    Not Found

The requested URL /files/game_recordings/Pantsless_Gamers/dragon_age_a_bann_too_many_part_03.mp3 could not be found on the server.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Try again 🙂

Thanks

Hal :hal:

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

More Pantsless goodness!

And blighted chickens! Made me dig out my old Warhammer beastmen… complete with demon chickens.

tolf_screamers.jpg

tolf_furies.jpg

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

With Danny incommunicado for the next ten or so days, it looks as though I will be the designated recipient of any feedback/complaints, etc. (like that’s different anyway 😛 ). Everyone enjoy.

muradib
    • Thri-kreen

Now the pantless gamers have to beat our chickens… oohh wait wrong converstion…. We now return you to your regularly schulded program. 🙄

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Pantsless Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.