Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Pantsless Gamers Dragon Age: A Bann Too Many Session 08

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

More fun with Green Ronin’s Dragon Age RPG…

Dragon Age: A Bann Too Many Session 08

Filesize: 133MB

Illiani wrote:
    The company interrogates their captives, faces conflicted morales and soon comes across the remains of more than just a logger’s camp…

Warning: There more OOC banter than usual at the beginning of this episode. We offer a few shout-outs, discuss DA2/Witcher 2 and offer a small message to Green Ronin. If you’d prefer to just listen to the game-proper skip the first 30 minutes.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

Ah. I fondly remember this session. I think it may just go down in history as the Only Time Ever On A Recording That Matt Was More Grumpy Than Danny. 🙄

Albacksen
    • Orc

I know Matt. And it scared me. It scares me still just thinking about it.

Truth be told, I went into Dragon Age with no expectations and I have to say that I like the system.

Oh and the characters are fun. But that’s due to us.

Ieqo
    • Owlbear
    Albax11 wrote:
    I know Matt. And it scared me. It scares me still just thinking about it.

Oh, I was referring to the OOC grumpiness at the beginning. The IC…decisions…taken by Cyrus are completely developmental and would have happened regardless of my mood. I went into the game wanting to have the complete reverse character arc of Druce. Yeah, that probably scares you a little more. 🙂

steampunkdragon
    • Orc

Okay….that was a badass session.

Not just because i got a shoutout. Although that was kinda awesome. Thanks guys. You know i’ve gushed to couple of you guys about how much I enjoy your work 🙂 and am more than willing to at a moments notice. And i think the reason I get it. Is because thats how I see roleplaying and when I sit down as a player or character. I try to have my character grow throughout. Or help faciliate that in the players. That and I started listening to you guys during a very…difficult stage, both in jobs and personally back in feb/march. And it honestly helped to have something as……enveloping as Tropis to suck me in and help take the worry away.

The ending with the loggers camp….wow that was some messed up stuff. Not actully what I expected from Dragonage’s relatively lightness(at least where you are concerned. I think the game at least with the human noble origin.) Sets you up know its gonna be dark with the first ten minutes or so. I keep thinking that Delia is gonna meet some sticky end though.

I thought Blaine’s reaction was rather….fantastic. Its also nice to get to see Kiana have some interaction. She’s actully done a lot more in the ABTM. Maybe thats Nikki stepping more into the role in the group though.

I’m curious to see how this one raps. Its been a fun little ride along and much better adventure than.

So thanks guys and keep ’em coming 🙂

Daniel
    • Succubus

Let it be known that this was the episode in which I got into the DA system and started running it like it was my own.

Additionally, beyond the hung loggers and the random bodies left lying about the battle the rest of the logger’s encampment was my own special brand of malignancy. I had fun in this episode. 😀

steampunkdragon
    • Orc
    Illiani wrote:
    Let it be known that this was the episode in which I got into the DA system and started running it like it was my own.

Additionally, beyond the hung loggers and the random bodies left lying about the battle the rest of the logger’s encampment was my own special brand of malignancy. I had fun in this episode. 😀

Y’know, you can tell that 🙂

that and the weather changes. Although personally always LOVED snow as mood setter

IzualTheMighty
    • Commoner

Finally got around to making an account, wanted to say I enjoy listening to these very much so thank you. Also, I’m from Tennessee as well so I found this one great in the start.

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

Woot! La-FAY-ett is in da howse y’all! Welcome, and thanks for the kind words about the podcast.

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

Sorry for calling Danny a bastard. I was joking! Honest! 😀

Thanks for the shout out. It was my pleasure. 8)

IzualTheMighty
    • Commoner

Here we call it “La-fet”. Any other states that have a city with the same name thinks we’re illiterate, and some surprised we have anything that is not a trailer. Git-R-Done…

Ieqo
    • Owlbear
    IzualTheMighty wrote:
    Here we call it “La-fet”.

I know; I was poking fun at the way Georgia pronounces it. 🙂

LadyShone
    • Commoner
    steampunkdragon wrote:
    Its also nice to get to see Kiana have some interaction. She’s actully done a lot more in the ABTM. Maybe thats Nikki stepping more into the role in the group though.

Awwwww, thank you. I have actually been trying to speak up a little more in the past couple sessions. It means a lot that someone has noticed. ^_^

Manzcar
    • Thri-kreen

Great stuff Nikki was more easily heard which is always a plus. Love her characters attitude and I do mean ATTITUDE!

Daniel
    • Succubus

Yeah, we in the Pantscave love us a louder Nikki. Now all we need is a more vocal Jess; Tash to appear in something other than Tropis and we’ll be good. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Pantsless Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.