Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Pantsless Gamers Dragon Age: The Dalish Curse Session 01

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The Pantsless Gamers continue with the Dragon Age RPG from Green Ronin but encounter a few technical difficulties.

Dragon Age: The Dalish Curse Session 01

Filesize: 37MB

Illiani wrote:
    Due to unforseeable technical issues, this episode has been tac-nuked. As a recovery Danny & Balgin explain exactly what happened in the lost episode.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Keener bot? Keener bot?

Did everyone miss this or are we having a quiet week? 🙂

CrazyMLC
    • Orc

I have yet to listen to the episode but I think I speak for everyone when I say losing a first episode is a real downer. 🙁

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

The recap was interesting but not as good as listening to it as it happens.

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

Lost episodes, sadly, happen. While it is really bad luck to have one occur at the very beginning of a project, I’d still rather have a lost episode than listen to a strained and artificial ‘re-do’. Just my personal opinion.

Balgin
    • Succubus
    Ieqo wrote:
    Lost episodes, sadly, happen. While it is really bad luck to have one occur at the very beginning of a project, I’d still rather have a lost episode than listen to a strained and artificial ‘re-do’. Just my personal opinion.

You know that option was actualy discussed. Very briefly.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

A game doesn’t really exist on RPGMP3 until you have at least one Lost Episode 🙂

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Just to clarify my comment, I think a re-do would be worse than a recap. I guess its obvious to say that the recap isn’t as good as the actual thing.

Balgin
    • Succubus
    MelkiorWhiteblade wrote:
    Just to clarify my comment, I think a re-do would be worse than a recap. I guess its obvious to say that the recap isn’t as good as the actual thing.

When we’d spent over two hours on one combat encounter we really didn’t fancy going back and doing it again to see if it would be quicker.

The system isn’t clunky. We just got jumped by some pretty powerful monsters who got a surprise round and then got to go first as well. And after that we simply couldn’t hit a thing (whereas they ahd no difficulty gnawing away at us).

Ieqo
    • Owlbear
    Balgin wrote:
    And after that we simply couldn’t hit a thing (whereas they ahd no difficulty gnawing away at us).

Danny’s scripts will do that to you. 😛

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Hooray! I shall add it to the expanding list of things I need to listen to. I’m too busy, it seems, for podcasts lately

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Thanks for the recap! I bet losing session 1 wasn’t annoying at all… Looking forward to the next session. 🙂

UnchainedMelody
    • Orc
    Ieqo wrote:
    Balgin wrote:
    And after that we simply couldn’t hit a thing (whereas they ahd no difficulty gnawing away at us).

Danny’s scripts will do that to you. 😛

You’ll find it’s more of a Danny thing than a scripts thing. 😀

Oggoruk
    • Commoner

Thank you so Much for Playing this Game. I was iffy at first to buy and run it but after listening to you guys play and learning from you what Not to DO! 😛 Me and my game group are having a Blast with it. it feels like taking a brake from all the rules and just having fun 🙂 So Thank you Pantsless Gamers, Danny, and Green Ronin.

Daniel
    • Succubus

Glad you’ve enjoyed the campaign. Have to started listening to DA: A Bann Too Many yet? We’ll also be starting Blood In Fereldan soon, its the latest product to be released by GR for the game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Pantsless Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.