Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Pantsless Gamers Dragon Age: The Dalish Curse Session 06

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The Pantsless Gamers contnue with Dragon Age in a slight detour from Wharts Week which continues after this brief intermission.

Dragon Age: The Dalish Curse Session 06

Fileize: 78MB

Illiani wrote:
    With the loss of another episode, Balgin, Danny and a previously unheard Veteran (Matt) get together for character creation, recap and transition roleplay in preperation for A Bann Too Many. Addendum: The audio loss has now been fixed!

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Keener
    • Drider

Hmmmm, intermission you say, so is there time to purchase popcorn in the lobby? 😀

steampunkdragon
    • Orc

😀 Yay more pantless stuffs

*listens*

sad….. i’m like just in the hooked section. Desperatly wanting more pantless goodness. Very fun episode, even the Danny whisper wasnt too bad. And lord vader’s apperance was ammusing. Keep ’em rolling guys. 🙂

Need……more……pantlessness…….

Daniel
    • Succubus

tabletop_06-300x170.jpg

Exendar
    • Commoner

Sounded like it was a lot of fun!

Can i be cheeky and also ask who the gamemaster/narrator at the start was? I thought he had the perfect voice for a specific role in a Dragon Age machinima film im making, and would love to get in touch with him.

Thanks!

Steve

Dragon Age : The Dark Journey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkU-VCJe0gk

Daniel
    • Succubus

If you mean the introduction, that would be Balgin, I’ll give him a prod in your direction (followed by a jealous, black hearted kick to the balls)–all in good humour of course. Maybe. 😈

Additional

The kick has now been delivered.

Balgin
    • Succubus

That would indeed be me. I was acting but I could easily attempt the voice again if need be :).

Daniel
    • Succubus
    Balgin wrote:
    That would indeed be me. I was acting but I could easily attempt the voice again if need be :).

*Kicks again to ensure the keeping up of appearances, before wandering off to eat some villagers.*

steampunkdragon
    • Orc
    Balgin wrote:

The intonement was different(and well acted.) But still sounds very Balgin to me. Course…..it didnt the first time around since y’know having not heard Balgin before 😛

Exendar
    • Commoner

Thanks for putting me in touch, folks. Its really appreciated! 🙂

Daniel
    • Succubus
    Exendar wrote:
    Thanks for putting me in touch, folks. Its really appreciated! 🙂

Its no problem at all, hope you enjoyed the show and why not consider listening to some of the other stuff available here – there are some very talented voice actors outside of the Pantsless Gamers too. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Pantsless Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.