Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

File Name: Dragon's Delve Session 24

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 08 Aug 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

It’s Either an Illusion, or It’s Not

After endless searching, the party finally find the entrance to Level 4, only to be unable to pass through the door. They return to town to sell some loot, buy new items, and do some roleplaying that happens to find the very key they need.

Featuring:

Carter as the GM

Paul as Azurne

Kurtis as Trig

Scott as Davor

Vince as Milo

Mike as Raven

Intro music provided by amclassical.com

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Yorkton_Gamer_Guild/pathfinder_dragons_delve_part_24.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

THE DELVERS HAVE RETURNED OH YEAHH!!

Is this more Dragon’s Delve which I see before me

The link beneath my cursor? Come, let me click thee.

I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.

Art thou not, rapturous vision, sensible

To hearing as to sight? Or art thou but

A podcast of the mind, a false creation,

Proceeding from the banana-soaked brain?

I see thee yet, in form as palpable

As this which now I download.

happy-dancing.gif

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Kurtis: “We just defeated the bad guys, so we deserve some victory music.”

*Nintendoesque 8-bit video game techno music plays*

Kurtis: “Y’know, if I ever become a professional wrestler, this would be my theme music.”
    Vince: “With the viking helmet on!”
    Mike: “I’m not picturing the viking hat, I’m just trying to imagine Kurtis as a professional anything – I mean, wrestler. Wrestler!”
    Kurtis: “Oh; you bitch.”

MonkeyBoy
    • Commoner

Just thought I’d go ahead and post here … I’m starting with the backlog of Dragon’s Delve and am on episode 3.  I’ve got a long way to go but am enjoying it so far.  It’s funny listening to something that was recorded so long ago.  In episode 1 or 2 there was a reference to a movie that hadn’t come out yet and my internal reaction was something like, “My god I saw that ages ago!”

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Just thought I’d go ahead and post here … I’m starting with the backlog of Dragon’s Delve and am on episode 3.  I’ve got a long way to go but am enjoying it so far.  It’s funny listening to something that was recorded so long ago.  In episode 1 or 2 there was a reference to a movie that hadn’t come out yet and my internal reaction was something like, “My god I saw that ages ago!”

Yorkton is travelling in an antiparallel time stream relative to the rest of the world, like the Eleventh Doctor and River Song, or somesuch.

Just wait till you get to episode 6, they spend twenty minutes marvelling at the amazing new technological discoveries of the age – like steam-powered locomotives and indoor plumbing. 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

The King of the Dungeon was an immeasurably entertaining and memorable NPC, despite the fact that he got less than 10 minutes of screen time. 🙂

Was he an official part of the scenario, @[member=”Lockhart”], or was he a creation sprung from your own mind? Did you ever get around to using him again in a later episode of Dragon’s Delve? If not, you should consider letting him have a guest appearance in one of your RPGMP3 Pro sessions, now that the Yorkton Gamers have been discontinued.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

He was an official part of the module. Alas, Monte’s brain is to thank for that crazy, and the crazy that is dungeon level 4. I can’t recall what his fate was….I should get back to editting episodes.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Yeah, frickin’ crazy-pants tesseract dungeon. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.