Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

File Name: Dragon's Delve Session 25

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 15 Sep 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

Pha-Que

The group begin by (finally) leveling up their characters, then return to dungeon delving, trapped on the fourth level. They bargain with a ghostly pirate and then encounter more Nail Men as they explore new rooms.

Featuring:

Carter as the GM

Paul as Azurne

Kurtis as Trig

Scott as Davor

Vince as Milo

Mike as Raven

Intro music provided by amclassical.com

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Yorkton_Gamer_Guild/pathfinder_dragons_delve_part_25.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Kurtis: “Oh, and I can discern lies.”
    Carter: “At will?”
    Kurtis: “Yeah.”
    Carter: “Isn’t that pretty decent?”
    Kurtis: “No.”
    *Laughter*
    Carter: “How does it work?”
    Kurtis: “Pretty much exactly like Detect: Anything Else – I have to sit there and fuckin’ concentrate and look like I’m constipated for like, ten rounds, and then I might know that you’re trying to pull a deception maybe at some point in the future maybe at some future point, maybe. It’s fuckin’ dumb.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

And that just makes you think: Sarah Palin is naming her kids out of the Pathfinder book!

091120-rogue.jpg

BTW, in case anyone missed this one back in 2009:

If the release of Going Rogue, Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s new book out this week, had you hyped for a new, in-depth Dungeons & Dragons supplement for the tabletop RPG’s thief class, you might want to read this review posted on Wizards of the Coast’s forums first.

According to Ravnor_darkwater, the memoir lacks any character optimization tips or guidelines for new trade equipment/weapons/magic:

“To my chagrin, it didn’t start out well. I thought, well, at some point, this has to get better. But guess what, it doesn’t! There’s nothing at all about dex rolls, dps builds, searching for traps, sneak attacks, assassins, +4 daggers, or anything!

All it is [is] some woman whining about how everyone in her party wouldn’t let her make any decisions, about how something called a Couric made her look like a complete idiot (I couldn’t find it in the monster manual, but I’m guessing it must be like a Sphinx), and how her group leader McCain wouldn’t let her be rogue enough.”

So, scratch that off your list of must-have D&D supplements! If you’re looking for a book to flesh out your thief, you might want to pick up last year’s Martial Power instead.

🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Carter: “Looking at the burks – I mean, books…”
    Mike: “Burks? What are those?”
    Scott: “It’s a cross between a book and a burka.”
    Kurtis: “Is that like when I fold a newspaper into a sailor’s hat and wear it on my head?”
    Mike: “Yes, yes it is.”

small-dog-with-newspaper-hat.jpg

Carter: “You find a secret compartment hidden behind some of the books.”
    Scott: “Wow!”
    Carter: “You DO get a sizable circumstance bonus for searching in exactly the right place.” 🙂
    Scott: “So it’s like: when chicks are searching Mike’s shorts to find his dick, they get a circumstance bonus?”
    Kurtis: “Yeah, if they did a general search, they wouldn’t find anything.”
    Mike: “It’s true, it’s true.”

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

The ettercaps are attacking!

Carter: “Nobody EVER checks the ceiling!” >:-)
    Mike: “It’s like the Ceiling Cat.”
    Ceiling_Cat_by_SleepySnitter.jpg
    Kurtis: “You’d think it’d look away after you shot cum in its eye that one time…”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.