Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Guild of Geeks Dresden Files RPG – We Are All Mad Here Session 02

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The adventure begins in earnest in the Dresden Files RPG

Dresden Files RPG – We Are All Mad Here Session 02

Filesize: 49MB

DMSamuel wrote:
    This is the character building session for the We Are All Mad Here campaign. This session brings us Red, Dahlia, and William, and tells you about their histories and their first major interactions.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

Ooooh. Skipping the Patrons and straight to general release with this one. I approve! Thanks, Hal and GoG!

DMSamuel
    • Bullywug
    Ieqo wrote:
    Ooooh. Skipping the Patrons and straight to general release with this one. I approve! Thanks, Hal and GoG!

LOL – not sure if that was accidental or on purpose… In any case, it’s fine with me too! Glad you approve!

steampunkdragon
    • Orc

Loving the intro. Its a great way to do recapping 🙂 just heard it and thought it should be commented on 🙂

DMSamuel
    • Bullywug
    steampunkdragon wrote:
    Loving the intro. Its a great way to do recapping 🙂 just heard it and thought it should be commented on 🙂

Thanks! Yeah, I thought it might be cool to update it every 3 – 4 episodes or so (depending on how the story comes out). Glad you like it.

steampunkdragon
    • Orc

It reminds me of something….that i can’t quiet place. Although i have to relisten as about thirty minutes in i happened to zonk out (No offence to you guys 😛 just was darn tired.)

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

It all sounds very promising so far. Plus, enchanted Easy-bake oven! Monk_Emote___Thumbs_Up_by_Kitrakaya.gif

werewolf1678
    • Commoner

loving the overall idea

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

Again, listening to the players work through the unique mechanics of character creation is quite enjoyable. Clearly, this is a “thinking group” which is good, because equally clearly y’all are playing a “thinking group’s game”. In particular I’ll be very interested to hear how some of the characters’ aspects (“Speedy Delivery”, for example) end up getting compelled by Sam… 🙂

I also like how the first session of play will begin in media res. That’s something I’ve always felt wasn’t done often enough in games.

gabriel
    • Commoner

Am I the only one who thinks “Red” sounds a whole lot like the grandfather from “The Lost Boys”??

“The worst thing about living in Austin? All the damn vampires!”

I can’t wait for more of you guys. I’m a Dresden Files fan and I’ve been really curious about the game-play of the new RPG and so far, it sounds really interesting. Furthermore, you guys sound like you will be able to play within this setting really well. Have fun with it.

Gabriel

DMSamuel
    • Bullywug
    gabriel wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks “Red” sounds a whole lot like the grandfather from “The Lost Boys”??

“The worst thing about living in Austin? All the damn vampires!”

I can’t wait for more of you guys. I’m a Dresden Files fan and I’ve been really curious about the game-play of the new RPG and so far, it sounds really interesting. Furthermore, you guys sound like you will be able to play within this setting really well. Have fun with it.

Gabriel

Awesome – I’m glad people are liking it so far!

We are playing another session tomorrow night and so it should be up for patrons on Friday! It will be the first real session with a story-based scenario, rather than city and character generation.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant
    DMSamuel wrote:
    Ieqo wrote:

LOL – not sure if that was accidental or on purpose… In any case, it’s fine with me too! Glad you approve!

It was accidental and I just noticed when I saw 3 in the system for Patron and realised 2 hadn’t been through there.

Naughty (slaps wrist) 🙂

DMSamuel
    • Bullywug

I am thoroughly chastised!

It was an accident – I am just now getting used to putting the images on the files and uploading them to the correct folder.

Hopefully I won’t make any more of these errors – uploaded 3 files today, 1 to patron and 2 to community, so hopefully those went through correctly

🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Its fine 😛

I know folks are getting used to things – I should have noticed too 😛

All 3 of the new releases are now out on the site…

gabriel
    • Commoner

Oh come on DMSamuel, we won’t tell if you don’t. Some of us are greedy for the new files and can’t wait for them to go public. You just have to ask yourself, “What would Harry Dresden do?” 😉

Gabriel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Guild of Geeks’ is closed to new topics and replies.