Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Guild of Geeks Dresden Files RPG – We Are All Mad Here Session 03

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

More Dresden Files…

Dresdent Files RPG – We Are All Mad Here Session 03

Filesize: 62MB

DMSamuel wrote:
    This is the first regular session of the We Are All Mad Here Campaign. In which I open a set of Fudge Dice and roll them for the first time, and score a ++++ while the homeless wizard was using the sight – It was amazing! Also, there is about 20 min of discussion at the end where we talk about the game system and our outlook.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m really looking forward to the first ‘play’ episode of Dresden Files but I don’t seem to have access to it on iTunes yet. Is that a technical problem or is it on the list of things to do?

Trizophenie
    • Flumph

I had that problem, too. The file is in the feed, but somehow iTunes itself won’t load it. I had to go to the store and manually download the file, but that worked.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Thanks Trizophenie, I downloaded it manually from the site then uploaded it into iTunes as a track in the end but I should have tried that 🙂

AaronHighcolor
    • Commoner

I’ve enjoyed the 3 podcasts so far. Still getting through the last one (I listen on my commute to work). Any plans to put up any more?

DMSamuel
    • Bullywug

Hi Everyone – Yes – We have another session scheduled for 3/28 and I have two audio files I need to edit and post up here – cross your fingers, Hopefully I will have it done by this weekend

AaronHighcolor
    • Commoner

Any word on when they might be up?

DMSamuel
    • Bullywug

Sorry – we are having some issues with the audio – I’m trying to make it listenable – hopefully this week sometime.

Dregar
    • Commoner

Any news on how this is coming along?

So far it has been a great experience listening to it all.

I am starting my own game and this has been a valuable tool.

PS – See your private message if you have time to answer some specific questions – thanks a ton!

You guys are awesome!

AaronHighcolor
    • Commoner

So, I’ll take it as we’ll never hear the “lost episodes”. 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Guild of Geeks’ is closed to new topics and replies.