Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Whartson Hall Gamers Empire of the Petal Throne Empire of the Petal Throne – In Ka'dái Gully Session 03

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

File Name: Empire of the Petal Throne – In Ka'dái Gully Session 03

File Submitter: BigJackBrass

File Submitted: 12 Jul 2014

File Category: Empire of the Petal Throne

Genre: Historical

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Whartson_Hall_Gamers/empire_of_the_petal_throne/EPT_Bandit_Gully_03.mp3

Empire of the Petal Throne: In Ka’dái Gully session 03

EPTcover_zps8609fe9f.jpg

Forging deeper into the bandits’ underground lair the party discovers that a desperate group of robbers may not be the only threat. There are things beneath the surface of Tékumel best left undisturbed…

The Whartson Hall Aethernauts play through the Google+ Hangouts facility rather than face-to-face in a room. Despite our best efforts, listeners may find some reduction in sound quality as a result. Entertainment quality remains at our customary low level, of course.

The Aethernauts:

Amelia as Issa hiDaishuna, Magic User and follower of Hriháyal

Mark (Riddles) as Bashan Khivasha hiChuyon, Priest of Thúmis

Nick as Itlang hiTuruken, Warrior and follower of Dilinála

Martin as Nebussa hiDaishuna, Magic User and follower of Ksárul

Jason as Thekuto hiNokor, Warrior and follower of Belkhánu

Jon as the GM, representing the Great and Puissant Seal Emperor of Tsolyánu

You can read more about the world of Tékumel and the Empire of the Petal Throne at http://www.tekumel.com

The intro and outro pieces by the very splendid Professor Elemental, used with his kind permission.

Click here to download this file

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Wonderful!  I can’t wait to listen 🙂

thad
    • Thri-kreen

When I try to direct download the file (as opposed to play in the in page player), I just get a 404 error.

This is the full URL it gives:

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Whartson_Hall_Gamers/empire_of_the_petal_throne/EPT%20Bandit%20Gully%2003.mp3

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

When I try to direct download the file (as opposed to play in the in page player), I just get a 404 error.

This is the full URL it gives:

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Whartson_Hall_Gamers/empire_of_the_petal_throne/EPT%20Bandit%20Gully%2003.mp3

I’ve sent a quick message to the more technically minded bods, who will hopefully be able to sort it out once they wake up 🙂 

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Looks like the file name was uploaded with spaces in the filename, these get translated to %20 by the web. I’ll seer if I can get the file renamed to replace thes spaces with _ characters

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

I think the RSS feed has lost that synching feeling….

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

That should have fixed it – it was just the one that was in the Download section that was in error – I had fixed the rest – including the ones on the feed.

Hal :hal:

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

Still not seeing it in the RSS feed.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

@[member=”Hal”] and any WLD: Team Cripple fans out there will no doubt enjoy the gentle stroll down memory lane in the start of this episode. 🙂 By the way, is “width of gnat’s pube hair” an official measurement unit?

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

SI unit the gnat (gN)?

It was a good thing that Martin and Nick were’t there too – the group may have run out of slaves…

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Referring to the characters as Slave 1 and Slave 2 might get a little confusing in the long run, and the fact that the archaic super-technological wonders are called “Eyes” makes me wonder whether Steve Jobs was involved in the original colonization of Tékumel – although he would’ve probably called the devices “iEyes”.

AyeAye.Gif

Also, “The Creeping Toenail of Citizenship” would be an excellent name for a pulp action villain. 🙂

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

Still hoping this will eventually show up in the RSS feed.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

It will when I get home – I have spotted an errant ampersand in the code that is causing a backlog 🙂

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

It will when I get home – I have spotted an errant ampersand in the code that is causing a backlog 🙂

Errant ampersand? Like this?

we-are-inside-ampersand-470.jpg

TFSakon
    • Flumph

I can happily inform you that it is now in the rss feed.

Also I’m getting such a Jeeves and Wooster vibe from the slave reminiscent of those on the elusive boobie.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.