Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

File Name: Empire of the Petal Throne Session 01

File Submitter: BigJackBrass

File Submitted: 28 Feb 2012

File Category: Empire of the Petal Throne

Genre: Historical

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

A brief discussion of the background, character generation, first steps into a new world and much coughing and illness from several of the gaming group

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Whartson_Hall_Gamers/empire_of_the_petal_throne/empire_of_the_petal_throne_part_01.mp3

Click here to download this file

TFSakon
    • Flumph

Interesting system, doesn’t seem as unforgiving as I expected but we haven’t really got started yet have we. I do love a new world but I suppose it does take time to ease into it, seems like an interesting feel to the game I must say.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

It’s probably an even more lethal system than original D&D (you can kill someone with a single hit in EPT) but I’m a notoriously easygoing, softy GM  🙂

TFSakon
    • Flumph

Yeah I like the older system for lethality that doesn’t feel clinically imposed, traveller for example sounds to be a very realistic unforgiving setting. Or at least it can be. I think the link between stats and health adds to that it felt very desperate in the original traveller on this site. The newer one not so much but it’s down to the GM I suppose.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.