Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat Feelin’ Hot Hot Hot!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

Just a quick ‘Hello’ from my Mums computer in Houston, Texas 😀

It is most sunny outside and all is well in the USA 😛 Flight was good and once Paul has managed to allow me full access to my own site from here I should be able to upload Session 26 for you all 😀

America is cool (except in a temperature sense) I like all the shiny things and cheap goodness (compared to RIP OFF UK). Think I might pick up a PSP while I am over here and Lindsay needs a new lens for her camera.

Must say I am enjoying having a little rest for work and stuff and then my next holidays are at Dragonmeet (where hopefully we will have a table. or part thereof). With any luck I should have some character art for the original 4 WLD characters that I have managed to bang onto some T-shirts for that event with some appropriate character quote or slogan that will not get me sued 😉

If anyone has any suggestions for quotes or slogans for the 4 character T-Shirts post them up here and I will see what we can sort out 😀

Anyway, I will see what can be sorted from here 😀 If I can’t manage to release the audio then I am sure Paul can manage to do it from over in good old Blighty 😀

Later folks

Hal :hal:

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

Heh, I like how there isn’t an “Er, no?” option in the poll. Y’see what the US does to you?

Senseless optimism. 😆

No offense though boss, I’d buy one if it was silly enough.

*Waves east from San Antonio*

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

I’d buy all six, though it’d be nice if they were some color other than white. Otherwise, I’ll proly use them as posters.

As for a quote, Balazaars has to be the “Stonecunning activated cun, cun, cun, cun.”

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

I soooo want a Gerut. A tshirt would be nice too 😉

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    I’d buy all six, though it’d be nice if they were some color other than white. Otherwise, I’ll proly use them as posters.

As for a quote, Balazaars has to be the “Stonecunning activated cun, cun, cun, cun.”

Balazaar: The Dwarf and the Elf working as a team. We CUN together…. cun cun cun cun….

Whilwhirin: (sadly) I should have taken the sucubbus up on her offer. I’m reduced to doing this with the dwarf.

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube
    errand wrote:
    I soooo want a Gerut. A tshirt would be nice too 😉

Aieee! Aieee! Aieeeee! I’m sorry, man, I’m just so hopelessly hetero that some images send me over the deep end 😯 (Just kidding, you go get all the Gerout you want.)

Actually, I was curious if there is a T-Shirt with the entire party planned?

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Yeah, a shirt with the party with the caption:”Where are the f-ing Stairs!?!”

N-kun
    • Thri-kreen

how about one with the following

Feylin “ask for directions..”

The Boys “No we will find a way out, no need to ask”

Feylin “Men!”

and on gerouts it has to be

“i hit it with my axe”

Salubrai
    • Succubus

How about a picture of Feylin standing beside an annoyed, French-looking Goblin saying “Guk! Guk! Guk!” over and over again?

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

How about one of balazaar sprawled with a massive club wound, while Bastion is casting healing spells on bragdor?

one of the funnier moments, though not exactly how it happened.

riddles
    • Succubus

Can I make a suggestion? Tough, I’m going to anyway!

Make up the art for T-shirts that people like (and can be screen printed). Choose a couple of quotes for each character & let people choose.

Not sure if they still exist but there used to be T-shirt printers who can take a T-shirt plus a picture (when I did this it needed to be a paper version but I’d guess these in days of electronic wizardry a CD with the image(s) on or something would suffice) and print it out nicely. I did this for a friends Stag, um about 7 years ago now (wow, that seems like no time at all), and the result was a pretty good T-shirt.

Now cost. Find out how much it costs for a T-shirt + the printing + artwork production AND AT LEAST DOUBLE IT. Cost for p&p should be pretty much cost + petrol going to T-shirt place + post office etc.

And of course TELL people what’s going on! (Bl**dy Rich Burlew :()

Finally Quotes (feel free to ignore all the above if I’m being more irritating that usual :))

Feylin Hilltople (shame on you Lindsay for thinking you had no good quotes!)

Picture of a sad halfling with “I wanna go hooooommmmme” as the quote

Picture of an angry, tooled up halfling with “Give me back my rod!” as the quote

Gerout (be still errand!)

Picture of a reasonably attractive 1/2 orc (cha 10) and one of the (many) quotes about his granddad and not eating sentients…

Picture of a 1/2 orc being zapped by a spectre “Death of Gerout”

Bastion of Torm

Glowing human in a purple loin cloth waving a finger and saying “Big T likes it Tidy!”

Human squashed by an altar and with a fireball coming towards him “Death of Bastion”

Balazaar the Wizard

Picture of a bald dwarf wizard, with a weasel on his shoulder looking meaningfully off into the distance. “Wizard, weasel and merkin conquer the WLD”

Any of his MANY quotes that he hasn’t nicked from elsewhere 😛

Wilwarin Windblossom

Picture of a scorched elf monk saying “He was doing fine until you FIREBALLED him”

Tharus

Picture of a Fully armoured Cleric with symbols of Mystra adorning his arms and armour with some disaster in front of him saying “I might be able to do something about that”

Probably lots more but too knackered to think ATM…

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube
    riddles wrote:

Gerout (be still errand!)

Yea… that’s gonna happen. 😉 😆

I would prefer the quote “Your going to need to use both hands”

riddles
    • Succubus
    errand wrote:

I would prefer the quote “Your going to need to use both hands”

And this is supposed to surprise us?! 😛

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Wow, how abouta group portrait of all four/six characters together. I’ll dress my two and three year old in matching shirts. 😆

Oh and welcome to the United States!

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Wow, adorning your children in WLD gear! That almost approaches child abuse. 😛 Mentally speaking, of course.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.