November 1, 2013 at 4:37 pm #559361
Welcome To Feylin’s Bulging Bag of Festive Fun and Fantasticness VI
Can’t believe it is this time already and apologies for the late start this year. But welcome to the annual RPGMP3 Secret Santa.
If you want to be part of FBBoFFaF VI then there are a few things you need to me so I can sort you out and send you the details of your festive betrothed.
Please go over to the FBBoFFaF V Info Collection Form and fill it in to participate.
I need the following information…
1. Your Site Username and Real Name (that way we are not scaring the postman or causing Homeland Security to get suspicious that we are using codenames or something).
2. Your full postal address (including country).
3. The country you are in (for sorting purposes)
4. Where are you willing to ship to? (own country, own continent, anywhere?)
Please complete the form before Thanksgiving (that’s the 28th of November) to give people chance to shop and mail things.
Packages of joy should aim to arrive at their destinations no later than the Winter Solstice (that’s the 21st December) though earlier will be better. If you are having issues with the mailing or things are not going to plan let me know.
When you receive your box of happiness post up on here so we can see who is getting things and we can check it off on the list.
OK! I understand that these are hard times financially but i think the rules for last year worked out OK and most everyone was happy with they bundle of wonder… So we shall keep them pretty much the same!
1. Gifts should cost between $20 – $30 (that’s about Â£12 – Â£19, or AU$30 – AU$45, or C$24 – C$36, or Â¥1965 – Â¥2948, or â‚¬16 – â‚¬24, or NZ$34 – NZ$50). If I missed you out let me know and I will see what I can do!
2. The cost of the gift should be pre-postage, so think about the weight of what you are buying and where you have to mail it.
3. Once more – if you encounter any issues just let me know, or post up on here or whatever.
4. I am not setting any kind of theme for this but we are a gaming site so it should be pretty obvious the kind of things to pick up.
5. Feel free to edit your user profile to include a link to your Amazon Wishlist (it adds a little Amazon icon under in your profile information over to the left there) or post a link to it on this thread.
6. When you open your little box of goodies I want a photo (or at the very least a text description) posted up on here so all can share in the wonder
7. In order to participate you must have been a registered member of the forums at the time this post goes up (so we don’t have any naughty people joining in just for the pressies)
Hal :hal:November 1, 2013 at 4:37 pm #642534
Bulging Baggers of 2013
LindsayNovember 4, 2013 at 5:22 pm #642535
Is this what we have come to?
Not a single response on the Secret Santa thread (sigh).
Where is the passion, people? Where is the site involvement?
Hal :hal:November 4, 2013 at 6:16 pm #642536Choothulhu
- Posts : 56
Yay! Secret Santa time! I’m so excited!November 4, 2013 at 7:21 pm #642537
Much better – everyone needs to take a leaf from Choothulhu and post more nice things 🙂
Hal :hal:November 5, 2013 at 8:00 am #642538Slartibartfast
- Posts : 905
- Gelatinous Cube
I will try to get involved but I am moving house over that period and strangely I don’t know where I will be in December…
PS – Whoop yay!November 5, 2013 at 4:46 pm #642539
It’s always a fun time in the bag, you never know what you’ll getNovember 5, 2013 at 5:47 pm #642540
I’ve had some cool things over the years 🙂 Games and the like and other shiny stuff 🙂
Hal :hal:November 5, 2013 at 6:43 pm #642541
Oh gods, here we go again 😉November 5, 2013 at 6:49 pm #642542
Come on, jump in the bag! It’s fun, and not as sticky as you may have heard!November 5, 2013 at 6:53 pm #642543
Its been washed since last year, then?November 5, 2013 at 6:56 pm #642544
Its been washed since last year, then?
Sure! and that small fault with the electricals has been sorted too!November 6, 2013 at 11:59 am #642545Choothulhu
- Posts : 56
I’m not sure if we can play this year as we have no idea where we’ll be come mid-Dec. We’re moving house and it’s all a bit manic round here 🙁 I’ll check about mailboxes and proxy addresses.
Do we do mid-year Christmas in June? Arbitrary day!
Yay for everyone else jumping in sticky, electrically dodgy bags though!
I am so excited! Presents from strangers! It’s like being a child again!!November 6, 2013 at 1:25 pm #642546
We have never done gifting in the middle of the year but it would be something I would consider if people were interested 🙂
Did you get a lot of presents from strangers as a child? Show me on the doll…
Hal :hal:November 6, 2013 at 4:34 pm #642547
Actually, that might not be that bad of an idea… ‘RPGMP3 Gift Day’
- The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.