Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Garout’s Axe collection

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ffaern
    • Orc

From episode 19, Garout’s huge collection of axes just reduced me to helpless laughter. A really great session, probably my favourite so far.

Also the general sound quality appears more “balanced” than earlier sessions. It seems to be easier to hear the quieter players.

Really enjoying the WLD.

Wellard
    • Orc

Admit it we have all had characters like that. With Wellard it was knives,I think by the time I had finished playing him I had about 25 in various places plus a full set of armour spikes(he’s a pit fighter,favoured tactic close and grapple)

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Indeed… it’d be a pity to see him lose them, as happened for a brief time with the weapon racks.

Axes … denied.

murky
    • Commoner
    Ffaern wrote:
    From episode 19, Garout’s huge collection of axes just reduced me to helpless laughter. A really great session, probably my favourite so far.

Also the general sound quality appears more “balanced” than earlier sessions. It seems to be easier to hear the quieter players.

Really enjoying the WLD.

I’m new here..I admit that your right! episod 19 as really the best. 🙄

The weapon of the advocate is the sword of the soldier, not the lock picks of the assassin.

ScaleGraze
    • Orc
    murky wrote:

Welcome! Might I ask where you are up to in the WLD recordings? As there is a certain moment further on in the recordings that is still regarded by many as one of the best moments in all the collective recordings.

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    ScaleGraze wrote:
    murky wrote:

Welcome! Might I ask where you are up to in the WLD recordings? As there is a certain moment further on in the recordings that is still regarded by many as one of the best moments in all the collective recordings.

Whaaaaaaaat ok so what’s this then ?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Salubrai wrote:
    ScaleGraze wrote:
    murky wrote:

Is it the incident that wasn’t an illusion? Or the one that most definitely was an illusion? 🙂

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Salubrai wrote:
    ScaleGraze wrote:
    murky wrote:

Is it the incident that wasn’t an illusion? Or the one that most definitely was an illusion? 🙂

I think I know the incident you are eluding to.

ScaleGraze
    • Orc
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:

Precisely. Ahhh, I remember the first time I heard that recording, one moment I was cheering with the group…. then laughing at them 🙂

Good times 🙂

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    ScaleGraze wrote:
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:

Precisely. Ahhh, I remember the first time I heard that recording, one moment I was cheering with the group…. then laughing at them 🙂

Good times 🙂

I know the whole WLD story… But specify ! Pleeeeease

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Salubrai wrote:
    ScaleGraze wrote:
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:

Good times 🙂

It might have involved an enthusiastic, talented and in some ways very lucky thief using one of her less sporting abilities upon something that may have been very large and fiery or may simply not have been there at all. I think.

Is that helpful?

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear
    Slartibartfast wrote:
    Salubrai wrote:
    ScaleGraze wrote:
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:

Good times 🙂

It might have involved an enthusiastic, talented and in some ways very lucky thief using one of her less sporting abilities upon something that may have been very large and fiery or may simply not have been there at all. I think.

Is that helpful?

The best part of the whole thing was the GM rolling the saving throw. That was the icing on the cake and made it truly epic.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.