Forums News and Information Announcements GenCon Indy 2015–Who's Going?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    thranduul
    • Orc

Hadn’t seen anything at first glance and wanted to check if anyone in rpgmp3 land was going to make it to GenCon Indy (July 30 – Aug 2).  I will be there and hope to see many of you there as well.  PM me you’ll be there and I can send my cell phone number for us to all get together for a meet & greet.

Hope to see you there!  🙂

–Bill Nielsen

http://www.facebook.com/wnielsen

"The term "raising a family" has very different context when talking with a Necromancer..."
    --Archmage Thranduul

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

I’ll be there in the Author’s avenue section hawking books all day. Feel free to stop by and say hello! (But be sure to tell me you’re from RPGMP3 early on or I will assiduously try to sell you a book. 😛

-Rob Kendzie

Dire Destiny Books

thranduul
    • Orc

Sure thing–but even after I give you the ‘secret rpgmp3 handshake’ you can still try to sell me a book!   :whip:

"The term "raising a family" has very different context when talking with a Necromancer..."
    --Archmage Thranduul

thranduul
    • Orc

So, GenCon Indy 2015 starts next week!  Last call, is *anyone* (else?) going?  Sounds like @[member=”Thing”] was thinking about going but isn’t going.  Anyone else?

--Archmage Thranduul

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Oops, missed this.  

I am going, I should be arriving Wednesday morning, and due to my scheduling leaving Sunday morning (early)

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Here’s a late announcement! I’m going to have Book 4 of Dire Destiny with me at Gen Con! AND I’m running a Kickstarter for a new game! Stop by my table if you can. 🙂

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Update, I game down with a bug the day my flight was set to leave and had to cancel my plans.

I seem to have the worst luck of getting sick just before Cons

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Thanks to Thranduul for coming by the table today! Thing: sorry you couldn’t make it. 🙁

We’re making slow but steady progress on our Kickstarter! Anybody who can help by getting the word out there please share/tweet/pin/tumble/etc!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/weregeekcomics/twilight-arcana-queens-of-the-twelve-realms

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.