Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions Greetings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Quillion
    • Flumph

My name is Steve “Quillion” Russell

I am a wana-be-game designer running WLD, I have been printed in places like Bastion Press, Inkwell Press, and Expeditious Retreat press. I have some working coming out from Behemoth 3, I hape to have my own monster book out this year.

I live in dayton ohio, buy books at my local FLGS (bookery fantasy), and have a gaming group of 9 people. I DM (alot) and hate to be a player (I get bored), We have had many long term campaigns and have a love of super dungeons, having done Return to the Tomb of Horrors, Dragon Mountain, Undermountain and Banewareens. We are currently looking forward to the WLD.

Oh and be on the lookout for my Epic level adventure, I hope to be releasing next year (maybe sooner)

I came over here after some flag waving, I will probably post a game log on the message board here.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quillion wrote:
    My name is Steve “Quillion” Russell

I am a wana-be-game designer running WLD, I have been printed in places like Bastion Press, Inkwell Press, and Expeditious Retreat press. I have some working coming out from Behemoth 3, I hape to have my own monster book out this year.

I live in dayton ohio, buy books at my local FLGS (bookery fantasy), and have a gaming group of 9 people. I DM (alot) and hate to be a player (I get bored), We have had many long term campaigns and have a love of super dungeons, having done Return to the Tomb of Horrors, Dragon Mountain, Undermountain and Banewareens. We are currently looking forward to the WLD.

Oh and be on the lookout for my Epic level adventure, I hope to be releasing next year (maybe sooner)

I came over here after some flag waving, I will probably post a game log on the message board here.

Welcome Quillion! Another midwesterner ahoy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.