Forums News and Information Introductions Greetings! (Again)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I haven’t posted much here on the new site (How old is this new site? I don’t even know).

You may remember me from the old site. It was a while ago though.

I only listen to one AP podcast currently, Strand Gamers. You may remember them from Kingmaker here on rpgmp3.com. If work settles down (ever) I may continue listening to Horrors on the Orient Express and maybe Shattered Star

But I listened here to WLD, and Warlords of the Accordlands, and lots of others but I don’t think I can list them all.

Shout-outs to people I remember…Mr. Hal and Lindsay, Pencil Monkey, Lockhart, Isis ( I still have dice socks, thank you very much), Snack Girl and Paul, Fin, Ross, Steve, Thing, Swidge…I”m sure I’m missing some.

Happy GM’s day to all the GM’s out there in two days.

About me: Tabletop gamer since 1994 or so. Currently a player in a Kingmaker Pathfinder game, and will probably start GMing Hell’s Vengence this weekend or next. I like reading Sci-Fi and Fantasy, and listen to various podcasts at work when I can.

Cheers!

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Huzzah

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Shout-outs to people I remember…Mr. Hal and Lindsay, Pencil Monkey, Lockhart, Isis ( I still have dice socks, thank you very much), Snack Girl and Paul, Fin, Ross, Steve, Thing, Swidge…I”m sure I’m missing some.

Nobody of consequence 😀

Welcome back.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Welcome back sir 😀

Hal :hal:

ThistledownJohn
    • Gelatinous Cube

Glad you’re back!  😀

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Nobody of consequence 😀

Welcome back.

True true. Jomster sent me a tweet so i guess he counts too. I’ve tried not to think about it too much, but how does a lab get an account on twitter in the first place?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Welcome back, Mr. Elf Paladin! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.