Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: Greyhawk Adventures Session 29

File Submitter: Cob37

File Submitted: 26 Feb 2016

File Category: Greyhawk Adventures

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

Magnus suffers retribution by those who are loyal to Commander Luxxor.

Click here to download this file

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Howdy Skell gamers. Figured I’d finally drop in to say that this series (as most rpgmp3 new releases) all gets listened too during my work

I admittedly can’t give my full attention, but while I’m usually able to get the plot of the session, I’m completely lost on the overarching story and what the motivations of the characters are. Also a bit tricky keeping track of what characters and players are present and relevant NPCs. Is there a cast list?

Just a note here, probably not a good idea to get in the habit of listening to copyrighted music and YouTube videos during recording. The kinda stuff that can get a podcast in trouble.

Anyway, keep it up, I’m enjoying.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Is there a cast list?

I have one in another thread but the cast has changed since then so:  

From left to right as I sit in the DM’s chair

Sean S. is playing Roc the ogre, champion of the Blood Bowl League in Greyhawk.   Sean has been skyping in when not able to attend.  Sometimes the connection is bad so we do what we can. Fighter

Rick W. as Gerg, also known as the Oracle, human.  Gerg was played from the ground floor up since 2000 and has become a well known healer and soothsayer near Greyhawk city. Priest

Sky K. as Magnus, human. Hailing from the east coast of Mikhal he has a mediterranean look.  Ranger

Tory O. as Aluna, half elf.She seems to be the one who can remember clues and find the story.  Rogue

Dave C. as Moji, dwarf of Munzil-Galazar.   Typical dwarf who loves drink and coin.  Fighter

David O. as Leroy of Jenkins, half elf.  His love of St. Cuthbert is only surpassed by his inability at being funny.  Fighter/Priest

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Anyway, keep it up, I’m enjoying.

Thanks!

Maybe your kind words will nudge some of the other listeners to chime in.   We love to hear the good and the bad.

We discuss your post in the beginning of episode 35 before the mayhem starts.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

I forgot you asked about relevant npc’s.

Talasek Thraydin comes from the Falcon series of modules for 2E.  He is a paladin of St. Cuthbert.  In a story from ovber 10 years ago real time I started the module series and he accompanied the group.  I admit I do not remember exactly how all that turned out but I picked up the module series for the present characters and Talasek was rescued by the current group.   He’s not a super paladin or strict, he enoys talking philosophy more than ramming his beliefs down other people’s throats.

Iuz is as described inn various Greyhawk supplements, a bad ass cambion.  He makes a cameo but I wanted him to be in play going forward with my sandbox DM style.

Tam is a character that ran with Talasek oin the old adventure and he is now the Thiefcatcher’s Guldmaster.  A PC that is well established.

The House of Musgrave is completely made up by me but would be considered your typical lawful evil nobility.  Mordecai is the paternal leader of the family. His story is mostly being written by me in the worldofskell forums if anyone nwanted more info about him.

The Kingdom of Renalse is my creation and it has gone through a regime change that is chronicled in previous audio and written campaign logs.  When I was putting audio files at this site way back when there was a lot of story from around the time of that power struggle.

The leqdership of the various temples and guilds of Greyhawk City are taken from the various Greyhawk supplements.  More information can be provided here if requested.

If there is another NPC I missed please ask.  

I will do my best to answer specific questions if that would help anyone understand the story we are telling.  I admit sometimes I forget things or continuity but I do try to be true to the story and to the previous stories we played to the best of my ability.

I hope this rambling helps.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Magnus suffers retribution by those who are loyal to Commander Luxxor.

Luxxor? Does he walk like an Egyptian, or is it an abbreviation of Lex Luthor? Let’s hope Luxxor doesn’t suxxor. 😉

Blood Bowl League in Greyhawk.

Is that the same sport as the original Warhammer version of the game?

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Is that the same sport as the original Warhammer version of the game?

Why yes it is.  We used his fig and played a game during a session.  If I remmber correctly Roc tried to kick a man while he was down and got thrown out of the game by the refs.   Good times.  I will have to dig the game out of storage and revisit it in a future session.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.