Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Cowboy Gamers GURPS: A Jolly Proper Adventure Session 02

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

SNOOTINGTON returns with the players in tow to entertain and deride you with tales of his AWESOMENESS!

GURPS: A Jolly Proper Adventure Session 02

Filesize: 57MB

Hal wrote:
    Doctor Kennsington returns to the house with Arthur and attempts to explain that there are creatures attacking London

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Caelvan
    • Orc

New adventure to listen to on my new iPhone. Shiny!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

SNOOTINGTON!

Hal :hal:

Caralad
    • Commoner

Bravo Hal. Snootington has not only finally convinced me to finally come out of lurking and sign up, he’s wrangled $5 out of me for patronage. Bravo sir.

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube

Ah, the first true evidence of the awesomeness that is SNOOTINGTON! 😀

Although, I must say the good Dr. Kensington is also pretty awesome in his own right (if not quite at SNOOTINGTON levels), as begins to manifest around the last hour or so of this one. Listening to the game in the Patrons section, it’s hard to not think at times that he turns into the story’s protagonist, if only because he’s quite vocal, has several useful skills, and tends to be at the center of whatever trouble is going on at any given time. Or was that me?

In any case, huzzah for the continuation of the awesomeness of SNOOTINGTON! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘The Cowboy Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.