Forums News and Information Introductions Hail, and hopefully well met.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    El-Cid
    • Commoner

Hello, I’m Brendan. And I’m a games addict.

But seriously, I love games. I love everything from video games to card games. This includes of course Table top rpgs.

I have played my share of 3.5 and pathfinder. I played a few fourth ed. And have keeped my own Call of Cthulhu campaign.

Gorey and messy that one… But I have listened to a bit of the actual play podcast and felt that I should patron. As well buy a copy of the labor of love.

I also wanted to say thank you. Its great to hear these stories and love the characters in them. Listen to interactions of players and laugh to the point my coworkers and fellow motorists are staring.

Just thanks.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Welcome Brendan!

I think we all know the stares of co-workers when a funny bit of audio tickles your ears at work.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Ahoy-hoy! 🙂

And have keeped my own Call of Cthulhu campaign.

What is the correct verb form of Keeper of Arcane Lore, anyway?

Kept? Keeped? Keeper’d?

“Howdy pardner, are ya ready ter be Keeperin’ some CoC fun?”

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Hi new guy! Welcome to the forums where we are silly. Mostly @[member=”Pencil-Monkey”], actually. But the rest of us try.

The issue with the English language is it’s so hard to figure that out by comparing to other words. For all we know it could be kooped.

Chewzter
    • Orc

The issue with the English language is it’s so hard to figure that out by comparing to other words. For all we know it could be kooped.

“Last weekend I copped a bit of CoC” somehow doesn’t sound that great

El-Cid
    • Commoner

Copped sounds like a gave cthulhu a handie or something. I definately should have gone with “Played keeper.” But then it sounds like I put my players in bondage.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Welcome my friend to the show that never ends. But seriously you’ll love it here

Listen to World’s Largest Dungeon!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hello and welcome 🙂

Lots of good stuff around these parts as we start to soldier towards 1000 individual recordings on the podcast… Who would have thought it 10 years ago..?

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hello and welcome 🙂

Lots of good stuff around these parts as we start to soldier towards 1000 individual recordings on the podcast… Who would have thought it 10 years ago..?

Hal :hal:

Well, the BAGgers did change to using three digits in their episode numbering, when they started playing Runepunk… 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.