Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Bradford Adventuring Guild People Happy Birthday, Cpt Socrates!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Awrite! Perth just crossed the threshold of the most fabulous Tuesday of the year, and Tokyo has been rocking for hours! (Well, hour singular, but let’s not split hares, unless they’re chocolate ones)

I am, of course, referring to the annual commemoration of the Most Heroic Hero of Heroicismistan nonpareil, Ross of the BAGgers! We all chipped in to buy you a present, sir, but we couldn’t afford the Snow Leopard-Skin Runic Hammerhands +1 you wanted, and Tina flatly refused to put on a peek-a-boo corset with strategic cutouts, or even do any kind of sensual gyrating on a table. 🙁

However, there’s cake! Oh, yes – prepare to be amazed (by the terrible video editing):

runepunk___cake_advert_by_mokkurkalfe-d4ltdep.png

Keener
    • Drider

So redicoulus I love it. 😀

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

My hat is off to you Mr Monkey

forgedchaos
    • Orc

Mr Monkey have you ever considered either making a comic or flash series of one of the audios from here?

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

That was absolutely lovely. I dare say you’re getting better and better at these video clips.

Happy birthday Nimbic Ross (as opposed to Seabeast Ross)

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

That is amassing!!!!!!

Mr monky I think I love you , come to the uk and have my babys immediately 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Thank you! I’m glad you all liked it.

forgedchaos wrote:
    Mr Monkey have you ever considered either making a comic or flash series of one of the audios from here?

You mean a long comic-book-type comic, rather than the short strips? Yeah, that would be great fun, if rather time-consuming.

Or I could try to learn Flash animation. _hmm__by_Dumnezeu.gif

Lockhart wrote:
    That was absolutely lovely. I dare say you’re getting better and better at these video clips.

Maybe it’s just the whiny Canadian rock music that’s turned your kneecaps to tapioca. 🙂

Captain Socrates! wrote:
    That is amassing!!!!!!

Mr monky I think I love you , come to the uk and have my babys immediately 🙂

Steady on, sir! If Tina and Isis (and your lovely wife) hear about it, they’ll be heart-broken.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy birthday, Mr Ross! 😀

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Happy Birthday!

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Happiest of Birfdays!

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

hura!!

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Huppi burtsday

(Ross will understand)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Bradford Adventuring Guild People’ is closed to new topics and replies.