Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Tatters of the King Has Tatters been abandoned?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    Isis wrote:
    Delayed play-related madness…:cthulhu:

Viole(n)t Davenport demonstrated a vanishing act over drinks one evening, and when she climbed out of the box the WHOLE party had vanished. Fearing a scandal she quietly left the country. :lop:

I know Helen would very much like to play Tatters again, even if there’s only a week left to go. I listen to the first episode of Tatters on my MP3 player from time to time, it’s one of my favourites.

More please if at all possible!

TomBedlam
    • Orc
    Lindsay wrote:
    For those who dont already know, Richard has left the game, having moved away

If it’s not too obtrusive, what happened to Richard? Why the sudden move? I thought his bout of insanity was brilliant and I’m sad to see him go.

Sinister-Ornament
    • Gelatinous Cube

Is Richard the chap who acted mad so well during Tatters?

I think I’m losing track of who’s who.

Keener
    • Drider

Maybe he wasn’t Acting 😀

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Richard moved away from Bradford quite suddenly. We only found out a few days before he left. He’s now living in London.

The Tatters books are not yet packed, and we ship tomorrow so there is hope.

You guys have all made me feel really awful for not being able to run it…I know I havent had chance to but I feel like I should have tried even harder… 🙁

Keener
    • Drider

Don’t feel bad Lindsay its not your fault, but I think as responsible fans of this site we should try and end the story ourselves through some sort of collaborative story telling as I mentioned earlier. 😀

swj719
    • Succubus

Don’t feel bad Lindsay… You ran a great first game, and life just got in the way. It wasn’t anyone’s fault but Richard’s (kidding… it was no one’s fault)…

We know it wasn’t your choice to not finish it. We know you really wanted to. That counts for a heck of a lot…

Now hurry up and move so you can find a group to run it for HERE…

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

No pressure Lindsay. The first episode of Tatters was grand and you ran it just fine, but your prepping for the move and life in general should defiantly take precedence.

That said another helping would go down grand. And if you do, just make Hal keep up with his character Drink for drink. 😉

swj719
    • Succubus
    Thing wrote:
    And if you do, just make Hal keep up with his character Drink for drink. 😉

Why not just rip out his liver and send it through the meat-grinder instead, and save the time? 🙂

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    swj719 wrote:
    Thing wrote:
    And if you do, just make Hal keep up with his character Drink for drink. 😉

Why not just rip out his liver and send it through the meat-grinder instead, and save the time? 🙂

I don’t think that would be as amusing on audio,

Unless you are a real sicko.

swj719
    • Succubus

I’m just saying that in keeping up drink for drink, you will pretty much ruin his liver…

As in, it will get out, slap him about the face, and yell “What the hell do you think you’re DOING to me??”

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Tatters of the King’ is closed to new topics and replies.