Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mistermole
    • Commoner

Been lurking for quite a while now so thought it was time to come out of the shadows and introduce myself.

I have listening to Hal quite a bit and also the players from Ponape. Great stuff. I’ve been dming for a number of years now. Mainly DND with family and a few close friends. We are just starting to branch out into other systems, ToR and Numenera recently. Also got Shadows of Esteren at last years UK games expo and are eager to try it out.

Tata for now.

Twyst
    • Bullywug

Welcome!

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Hello Lurker! Welcome! Please, may I take your coat and also your wallet? No? Well, that’s a shame. 

Oh, and do watch out for the monkey. he’s a bit wild and tends to leave… leavings everywhere.

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Greetings and salutations fellow former lurker!

And yes, beware the monkey leavings/links.

insert witticism here

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Welcome to the site, @[member=Mistermole] 🙂

Also got Shadows of Esteren at last years UK games expo and are eager to try it out.

@[member=Balgin] and his Cheerful Minerals have tried that game and shared their AP podcast recordings of it, if you’re interested. They’d probably appreciate any feedback you might have, regarding your own view on the game and their adventures in it. 🙂

Oh, and do watch out for the monkey. he’s a bit wild and tends to leave… leavings everywhere.

And yes, beware the monkey leavings/links.

http://bit.ly/1bIfIIa vexel___emoji_21_by_firstfear-d4toaxs.gi

Balgin
    • Succubus

Yep. I keep meaning to record some new Shadows of Esteren material (the murder mystery scenario set in a monastery and inspired by In the Name of the Rose). However the players who were up for it aren’t quite available at the moment and running it involves keeping track of the daily actions of so many npc’s that I think it’ll be a little while before we can record some more Esteren goodness :).

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Yep. I keep meaning to record some new Shadows of Esteren material (the murder mystery scenario set in a monastery and inspired by In the Name of the Rose).

Oh, you mean the scenario Vengeful Words from the Monastery of Tuath supplement? 🙂

140676couvededuction.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.