Forums News and Information Introductions Hello People of RPGMP3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    WannaGoBro
    • Commoner

I’ve been listening to your podcast since the start of worlds largest dungeon. Not sure how long ago that was but i know it was an ass long time ago. Love you guys, keep up the great work. 😮 

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Welcome out of the shadows, fellow ex-lurker! 🙂

I’ve been listening to your podcast since the start of worlds largest dungeon. Not sure how long ago that was but i know it was an ass long time ago.

Probably around a decade – seem to remember @[member=”Hal”] and others discussing WLD a little while ago, where it was pointed out that the recorded campaign had celebrated its 10th birthday. 😉

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

an ass long time ago…

Probably around a decade

That would be a metric ass long time, then.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

That would be a metric ass long time, then.

Perish the thought! :O Colloquial units of time measurement, such as ‘minute’, ‘hour’, and ‘day’, are accepted to be used alongside the metric system, but are not real metric units.

Hence, given that “ass long time” is defined as 10 years, a metric ass long time would be equal to the number of seconds in 10 years, i.e. 60*60*24*365*10 = 315,360,000 seconds, or 0.31536 Gs (gigasecond).

OKD644z.gif

WannaGoBro
    • Commoner

Shit, that means I was 8.

Daniel
    • Succubus

Yeah, me & Alex had the horrifying realization that we’ve been producing audio for this site for over 5-6 years now.  Gods where has the time gone!? o_O

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’ve been listening to your podcast since the start of worlds largest dungeon. Not sure how long ago that was but i know it was an ass long time ago. Love you guys, keep up the great work. 😮 

Welcome! It’s great to know people have been lurking and listening for so long 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.