Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying Hero System

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Only roleplayers see an illustration of rotting undead and vampires being gunned down and say that it looks lovely  😀

And lo, Jay P. Fosgitt spake and didst say: “Let there be Zombie Chicke!”, and all ye Necrofowliacs rejoiced.

DEAD_DUCK_AD_COLLAGE_by_Fourpanelhero.jp

riddles
    • Succubus

That was… disturbing… :O

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

That was arousing!

Yes!

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

Speaking of Hero System, I just got my copy of this from the kickstarter that recently shipped:MHIEH%20Cover21.jpg

You can’t tell from the cover, but it uses the sixth edition rules, You can find it here: https://www.herogames.com/viewItem.htm?itemID=294209 and here for the pdf: https://www.herogames.com/viewItem.htm?itemID=294217

The latest episode of the 2d6 feet in a random direction podcast (Ep 62) covers this from 23 minutes in. I can recommend the whole podcast as an interesting chat between two people really into their gaming. 🙂

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

Excellent news Hero fans! Fantasy Hero Complete is getting a Kickstarter soon! If Champions Complete is anything to go by (it brings the awesome, just so we’re all clear on that!) then FHC should be something very special indeed!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

FHC should be something very special indeed!

They must be trying to Kickstart a lot of money, if they’re going to be able to afford a project to rip black holes in the fabric of space/time.

Oh wait, that’s the LHC, not the FHC. 😛

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

I gather they were well pleased at the LHC when their $9bn Kickstarter was funded…

Here’s wishing the same success to Hero Games!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

The BAGgies had a fascinating discussion about the LHC in Runepunk Session 33. 🙂 As @[member=”Fin”] so rightly pointed out, they were forced to built a device so weird and enormous, it couldn’t quite fit inside Switzerland. 😉

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

Excellent news Hero fans! We’re almost at $12k out of a target of $15k and we’ve still got 13 days to go! Wooohooooo!

Just $10 will get you the gorgeous PDF! BARGAIN! 😀

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

$14k out of the $15k target with 9 days to go… It’s looking GOOD! 😀

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

We are FUNDED!!!!!!!!! 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.