Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions Hi from Canada

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

I ran across the podcast and it inspired me to get back into D&D. I am 32 now and was surprised to find other “mature” (gods I hate that term) players. The group I am playing with rocks. It also inspired me to have Hob Nobs with my tea but that is another story. I am now playing a Half-Orc barbarian who is developing well. Thank you Hal and the rest of the gang for getting me back into the game.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    errand wrote:
    I ran across the podcast and it inspired me to get back into D&D. I am 32 now and was surprised to find other “mature” (gods I hate that term) players. The group I am playing with rocks. It also inspired me to have Hob Nobs with my tea but that is another story. I am now playing a Half-Orc barbarian who is developing well. Thank you Hal and the rest of the gang for getting me back into the game.

Very cool, always room around the table for another gamer.

Shug
    • Orc

Hallo, fellow Canuck.

Slag
    • Commoner

Hello frozen neighbor to the north. I lived in Calgary for 4 months and played some shadowrun at the local hobby shop, Sentry Box. That place rocked!!!! 13,000 sq/ft of gaming goodness, 2 floors, dusty old boxes of out of print stuff. 😀

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

Thank you, I live in the Fraser Valley and we only get snow once a year. Doesn’t stop the golfers tho.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

*sings*

Blame Canada!

*shoots self*

Wow, that is the first time I’ve ever seen that spelling of Fraser that was not in the context of my middle name. Old French strawberryness. awesome.

I’m glad Canada is so close to the US. Can you invade us, please. I want nationalized healthcare and stuff.

Please?

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:

I’m glad Canada is so close to the US. Can you invade us, please. I want nationalized healthcare and stuff.

Please?

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

i am a big fan of the decriminalized pot, and the rainbow money

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Well, if you have enough pot, any money looks rainbowy.

I like the coins more. Loonies. Hehehe.

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

It is pretty hard to take a financial crisis seriously when you hear ” the Loonie is down this week”

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

I’d imagine so.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.