Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions How To Say My Name

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Feeling sympathetic to our hosts after listening to session 24, I’m offering a thread on how to pronounce my name.

EegahInc (E GAH INK)

The first part of the name is taken from the 1962 movie EEGAH (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055946) starring Richard Kiel, the guy who played Jaws in the James Bond films. The second part is Inc. as in Incorporated. Yes, I am truly incorporated in the US under the name Eegah, Inc. I love receiving checks with that name on it.

Extra RP points for the person who can identify what movie my avatar comes from.

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Session 25 and still having trouble with my name. 🙁

Oh well, I’m easy. I’ll happily answer to “that funny little man with the name I can’t pronounce”. I don’t think that will fit in the User ID though.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Ummm… comes the next question, WHY are you really incorporated under that name? 🙂

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

I tried to think up a really great and clever answer, but I’ll just stick with the boring truth. Taxes. It’s cheaper to file as a Corp than file as an individual. As for why that name precisely, … I can’t think of one rational reason. I just really like it. I get a kick out of lawyers and financial institutions having to type that on the checks.

Sorry, that’s the best I can come up with. 😳

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

More power to ya, boss. 😉

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

They got it right!!! At least in session 26.

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

After some shamefaced discussion. 😆

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Now if we could only get mchvlichldprdgy to make a donation. 😯 Anyone want to take a shot at that one?

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Woops, I just saw that he did. This ought to be fun.

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’mma take a shot at it. Is it a super-condensed form of Machiavelli(an?) child prodigy? Did I get it? Say I did. Say it.

[edit]Google herself[/i] agrees with me. Try searching for mchvli and see what she suggests]

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Good job face. Yes, it i the removal of most vowels and double letters from the set Machiavelli’s Child Prodigy.

And yes, Clyde was such a cute cat that I had to donate. It meansI may not be a patron for another month, but hey, thats ok with me.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I’m not quite sure if it counts, but wouldn’t becoming a patron be tantamount to making a donation? Seeing as how Hal is not sending you specific product either way?

artemiswolfang
    • Orc

I feel your pain.

People always say Artemis WolfGANG.

I’m not a composer! It’s WolfFANG.

It gets very annoying.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Well, maybe if you were to post more, people wuld pronounce it right, hint hint.

artemiswolfang
    • Orc
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Well, maybe if you were to post more, people wuld pronounce it right, hint hint.

I would, if I could follow most of the conversations. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.