Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Hythum II – Featuring WLD Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Salubrai
    • Succubus
    ENoa4 wrote:
    Hythum II continues to do well. It’s getting great ratings, and I’ve have had a few people mention how much they enjoy the henchmen (Gerout, Feylin, Balazaar, and Bastion).

I was interviewed by another member of Neverwinter Connections about the modules I’ve written for the game. Check it out if you are curious. http://nwvault.ign.com/?dir=features/interviews/&content=ErnieNoa060205

Enoa4

When will Balazaar’s famous proclamations be debuting?

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I don’t know for sure.

But I will add them when they all finished up.

Until the audio makes it’s appearance, you can play the mod and read Balazaar’s entertaining comments. The modules has a dwarven theme, so I really enjoyed writing bits of dialog for Balazaar. Hopefully I’ve done the character justice.

ENoa4

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I love how he’s ridiculously proud of his dwarven history even though through his own admission he’s estranged from his people.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

He’s a great character. I’ve had some compliments on all of the NPC’s in Hythum II, but my friend who went through it and helped me test it a half dozen times was still laughing at some of Balazaar’s lines the last time through

Salubrai
    • Succubus

What happens now that Garout is dead? I guess there’s no reason he couldn’t have been resurrected by someone right? Maybe insert a comment or two about “I’ve been dead once” or whatnot when you make the next update? 🙂

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Either that or he’s a clone, or as suggested in the game, Gerout’s half brother. I’ll have to listen again and grab the name. 😆

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

That last post was me, I forgot to log in.

😳

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hi,

I had some posts on regarding Hythum II recently that mentioned Balazaar and Gerout. Thought I’d share them here. This is a snipit of text between two players discussing the final battle at the end of the module.

Quote:

That last battle with the lich was a very tough one solo! nice setup; definetly requires some serious strategy.

That Lich near the end (plus his surrounding allies) was the very reason I thought that this could never be pulled off doing it solo. I’m very surprised that you did. I had my henchmen to help me, since Balazaar had a few good tricks (with his spells) up his sleave, and Gerout was quite a big help too with his strong fighting skills, I found. Well done for completeing it solo.

ENjoy

ENoa4

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hythum II is the 7th highest rated mod on NWVault.com Clearly that’s due to the popularity of Bastion, Gerout, Feylin and Balazaar.

Bastion and Gerout may be dead, but they will live on on Hythum II.

If you are a NWN player, check out the mod and rate it. If you just like Bastion, Gerout, Feylin and Balazaar go rate it anyway. 😆

Anonymous
    • Owlbear
    ENoa4 wrote:
    Hi,

I had some posts on regarding Hythum II recently that mentioned Balazaar and Gerout. Thought I’d share them here. This is a snipit of text between two players discussing the final battle at the end of the module.

Quote:

That last battle with the lich was a very tough one solo! nice setup; definetly requires some serious strategy.

That Lich near the end (plus his surrounding allies) was the very reason I thought that this could never be pulled off doing it solo. I’m very surprised that you did. I had my henchmen to help me, since Balazaar had a few good tricks (with his spells) up his sleave, and Gerout was quite a big help too with his strong fighting skills, I found. Well done for completeing it solo.

ENjoy

ENoa4

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    ENoa4 wrote:
    Hythum II is the 7th highest rated mod on NWVault.com Clearly that’s due to the popularity of Bastion, Gerout, Feylin and Balazaar.

That’s cool Ernie, good to see your hard work getting some good feedback.

Quote:

As well they should, and I for one hope they come back from the dead.

Quote:
    If you are a NWN player, check out the mod and rate it. If you just like Bastion, Gerout, Feylin and Balazaar go rate it anyway. 😆

That would be me, go rate it anyway. 😉

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    ENoa4 wrote:

I’m sure someone cast True Resurrection on them after WLD was completed… 😛 Why not have Gerout or Bastion mention how they “died and it wasn’t so bad”

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

There is a on-raise flag dialog flag. They’ll say certain lines if they are raised. I may have to mentioned that. It would be pretty funny.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Only problem with the pics is they are all uninjured. that never happens. They have always set off a fireball trap, walked through a lightning door, or pissed off the wizard. Damage!!!

Other than that, the next time I have 60$, it is going to NWN so I can play as the characters as I listen, and kill them all every time they shun what is oviously an ungodly interesting room. I need some kobold NPC’s too. that would be too perfect. Suggest a boinkit character, pronounced Boinkit because that was a much better version of his name.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

There is a orc NPC you can pick up along the way who is mildly annoying and hopefully mildly entertaining.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.