Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Hythum II – Featuring WLD Characters

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hythum II: The Halls of Kilgirn (along with it’s noteable cast of entertaining NPC/Henchmen) made the Hall of Fame on Neverwinter Vault today.

Woo hoo! 😀

tomlib
    • Orc

That is awesome about the module. I need to purchase Hordes of the Underdark so I can play though it. I also want to start making modules again myself but I’m sooooo lazy.

Hope you enjoy RttToEE Evil

Tom

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Thanks! 🙂 I’m thrilled. If anyone drifts over here after playing that module, I wonder if they’ll be shocked to when Gerout and Bastion are… well you know. (Don’t want to include any spoilers)

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    Quote:
    I wonder if they’ll be shocked to when Gerout and Bastion are… well you know.

Dressed in little pink leotards gallanting around the dungeon on latern archon surf-boards.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

😆 😆

SSShhhhh…. DON’T RUIN IT! 😆

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Do you have any plans for upcoming sequels?

Hythum III: Blood Vengenance of Bragdor

Hythum IV: In the Tower of the Combat Wizard

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    Hythum IV: In the Tower of the Combat Wizard

I may have to skip right to part IV. 😆

It takes so much darn time to write and debug one of these, but I am very tempted. Always. I have thought about something very open ended, but smaller in scope. Where your conversations and interactions could have a profound impact on the outcome of the game. I’ve got some ideas, but I’m been NWN Clean and Sober for 6 months. I don’t know if I want to ‘open the bottle’ again. My wife and kids would miss me. 😆

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hey,

One of the organizers of the Independent Games Festival (http://www.igf.com) encouraged me to submit Hythum II: The Halls of Kilgirn to their module competition. I submitted it this afternoon, the entry fee was $25 and there if you win there are nifty and cool prizes. If I get a wand of wonder, I’ll have it sent to Lindsey via Fed Ex. 😉

Since the henchmen Gerout, Bastion, Feyling, and Balaazar are a significant part of the module, and I do make mention of RPGMP3 in the read me and at the end of the module, I thought I’d let you know I entered. Regardless of if I have any luck or not, the reach of RPGMP3 will spread a little further.

Just thought I’d let ya know!

ENoa4

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Thats awesome! New addicts are always good, though not neccesarily for bandwidth.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hey,

I entered Hythum II: The Halls of Kilgirn, featuring the WLD characters as NPCs, in the IFG 2006 Moding Competition. I learned tonight that it made it was selected as a finalist. I am thrilled and excited! Here is more info if you are curious. http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=7796

ENoa4

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

That’s excellent Ernie 😀 Best of luck!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

The readme file included with the module, and the end dialog both refer to rpgmp3.com. Maybe there will be a few newcomers to the site as a result of the promotion of the module.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

That’s Awesome! I read the rest of the page and found it funny when there were only 2 doom mods instead of five for all the othersl. “There were no other entries of finalist quality.” Burn!

So the finalists go on to one last round of competition?

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Yes, I’m not sure but I think the winner is announced at the Convention. I get a free pass, but doubt I can afford the plane ticket, or hotel room. I’m too busy paying for day care and private school. 😆 I think I’ve corresponded with a Neverwinter Nights guy who lives out there, maybe he can go on my behalf.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.