Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

File Name: Jade Regent Session 29

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 03 Apr 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The Majestic North

The Caravan truly enters the northern wilderness that is the Crown of the World, and must deal with dangers such as the Frost Giants and Winter Wolves, as well as the practical aspects of hunting in the cold environment.

Featuring:

Carter as the GM

Aimee as Storm Blackfire, Half-Elf Barbarian

Brian as Harold Shinken, Half-Elf Cleric

Brad as Ash Lonechild, Human Summoner, with Misty the Eidolon

Intro music provided by http://www.danosongs.com

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Yorkton_Gamer_Guild/pf_jade_regent_part_29.MP3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Brian: “Your Google Hangout is very impressive… But now, Minsc leads! Pencils, for everyone!”

So @[member=”Lockhart”] – did you manage to convince the others to play Jade Regent long-distance? If so, it’ll be interesting to hear how strong the contrast will be, between the classic face-to-face gaming episodes and those played over the ‘net. I’m inclined to agree with Brian, while it’s great that it’s possible to sate you gaming fix and keep a campaign going over Skype or G+, it’ll probably never be able to fully substitute for the real thing. There’s a whole tactile dimension you’re missing out on.

Brian: “That’s the one thing I can’t forgive on Google Hangout: you guys can’t see my bling dice.” 🙁

Thorn-Dice-1.png

Also: yay! Buzzy the Microphone Bug (from episode 3) is back! 😀

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

We’ve never actually had a proper session online. That being said, what we have started to do, is run Roll20 as out tabletop map and tokens on Brad’s TV, and sit nice and comfy on couches and chairs and record that way. It at least makes my prep and transportation of materials easier.

Also, those are Mike’s dice, not Brian’s. Brian’s are steampunk I believe.

And yeah, a little buzz this time, put pretty minor so I didn’t mention anything. Dunno what caused it really. The recorder is quite far away from any cell phone and such.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

1 hour, 41 minutes:

med_gallery_10823_7_297897.jpg

Aimee: Are you breaking my chairs, Brian?! 🙁
    Brian: Your chair is a piece of shit. 😛
    Brad: No! You’re just a chair-destroyer.
    Brian: I lose 100 pounds… Exercise_Is_Bad_by_Coconutflakes.gif
    Brad: And you still destroy my frickin’ chairs! Lose another hundred. whip.gif
    Aimee: Brad! :O
    Lockhart: Awww, nooo! 🙁

med_gallery_10823_7_125331.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.