Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

File Name: Jade Regent Session 32

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 25 May 2015

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

D and D – Dragon and Diplomacy

The Party leave for the lair of the white dragon that has been harassing the settlement of Iqaliat. They first approach with an attempt to talk the dragon down and see if there is a compromise that will allow them safe passage. However the cost might be too high. Most importantly, will Aimee finally get her dream of a character riding a dragon?

Featuring:

Carter as the GM

Aimee as Storm Blackfire, Half-Elf Barbarian

Brian as Harold Shinken, Half-Elf Cleric

Brad as Ash Lonechild, Human Summoner, with Misty the Eidolon

Intro music provided by http://www.danosongs.com

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Yorkton_Gamer_Guild/pf_jade_regent_part_32.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

tumblr_ndeewlQGrH1qic5swo1_500.gif

AT LAST! More YGGernautical audio delights! 😀 Thank you ever so much @[member=”Lockhart”] & co. 🙂

…H-huh?! What’s this? “Friezurazov Session 01 – Patron-Only Incentive“? Old never-before-released episodes featuring the infamous Jack & Mandy?! monkey_cute_chibi_by_karenpurplepearl.gi Whoa, I guess it’s time to go sign up for Patronage, so I can get my paws on those little beauties.

No doubt @[member=”wolfsnap”] will want to listen to them, as well, to find out what you’ve been getting up to in Friezurazov. 🙂

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Ahh, see, it’s actually about the journey to Friezurazov. Much like the majority of haggemoth is about getting to the Tomb.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

1:21 – While examining a large stone monolith:

Aimee: Misty, you need to fly Suishen up to the top, and I will Wind Walk up there with Suishen.

Lockhart: What?!

Aimee: Sorry! Misty, you need to fly Ash up to the top.

Lockhart: No, you cannot exploit the deposit box glitch to get two Suishens! Ah, that’s old. 😉

Brad: I am trained with a katana! 😀

Was that a Pokémon reference? It would be pretty funny if they managed to clone the magical katana, and it turned out to be unable to do anything except saying “Suishen, Suishen!” over and over. 😉

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

1:21 – While examining a large stone monolith:Aimee: Misty, you need to fly Suishen up to the top, and I will Wind Walk up there with Suishen.Lockhart: What?!Aimee: Sorry! Misty, you need to fly Ash up to the top.Lockhart: No, you cannot exploit the deposit box glitch to get two Suishens! Ah, that’s old. 😉Brad: I am trained with a katana! :DWas that a Pokémon reference? It would be pretty funny if they managed to clone the magical katana, and it turned out to be unable to do anything except saying “Suishen, Suishen!” over and over. 😉

Yes, a reference to Pokemon gold/silver. If you had a Pokemon holding an item be deposited in the holding box and shut your game off at a certain point mid game, you could restart and found that you had duplicated the Pokemon and item, one still in roster, the other in deposit box.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hey Lockhart, any chance of getting Aimee to share her recipe for $50 Bourbon Pecan Pie? 🙂 @[member=Hal] might like it for that gaming cookbook he’s totally gonna write someday.

Reverse
    • Flumph

Ah, another Jade Regent at last. I thought this campaign might have fallen apart and just quietly ceased to be. Lovely to see it back again.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

It was amusing to hear the reactions of Brad and the other players when they’d slain the dragon and proceeded to loot the place, and discovered (around 2:53) that one of the magical items in the dragon’s hoard was… an Arrow of Dragon Slaying. 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

It was amusing to hear the reactions of Brad and the other players when they’d slain the dragon and proceeded to loot the place, and discovered (around 2:53) that one of the magical items in the dragon’s hoard was… an Arrow of Dragon Slaying. 😛

On a related note, here’s a good suggestion for an alternative draconic “treasure” hoard:

Imagine a dragon at Antiques Roadshow, appraising its hoard

Imagine the dragon hoards monetarily worthless things like newspapers or old bones and the person appraising it getting more and more nervous about telling the dragon their stuff isnt worth anything

Imagine that the dragon knows this and just likes watching the person squirm.

The dragon actually hoards uncomfortable situations

tumblr_inline_nsu5j4kakx1qmoaae_500.png
    tumblr_inline_nsu5jtwijI1qmoaae_500.png
    tumblr_inline_nsu5kaIb6a1qmoaae_500.png
    tumblr_inline_nsu5kmxjIE1qmoaae_500.png
    tumblr_inline_nsu5l0bYTU1qmoaae_500.png
    tumblr_inline_nsu5ldqFZA1qmoaae_500.png
    🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

D and D – Dragon and Diplomacy

The Party leave for the lair of the white dragon that has been harassing the settlement of Iqaliat. They first approach with an attempt to talk the dragon down and see if there is a compromise that will allow them safe passage. However the cost might be too high. Most importantly, will Aimee finally get her dream of a character riding a dragon?

2015-04-10-HistoricallyAccurate.png
    Source.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.