Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

File Name: Jade Regent Session 34

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 21 Jun 2015

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The Boss Battle of the Storm Tower

Before returning to fight the Dark Cleric of Sithud, the party take the time to level up. Then it is an epic fight, tooth and nail, for control over the Morozko storms of the Crown of the World.

Featuring:

Carter as the GM

Aimee as Storm Blackfire, Half-Elf Barbarian

Brian as Harold Shinken, Half-Elf Cleric

Brad as Ash Lonechild, Human Summoner, with Misty the Eidolon

Intro music provided by http://www.danosongs.com

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Yorkton_Gamer_Guild/pf_jade_regent_part_34.MP3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Yay, more Jadeasaurus Rex! Thanks Lockhart & associated Yorktonites. 😀

Before returning to fight the Dark Cleric of Etc., the party take the time to level up. Then it is an epic fight

Well, that’s just common sense. Would be rather silly to do it the other way round, really. 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    JamieMcCrimmon
    • Flumph

I don’t know if anyone else here has seen the UK sitcom “The Vicar of Dibley”. If you have, and if you remember Koya giving Misty the doll depicting her as a “Warrior Priest of Desna”, do you also keep thinking of Misty as looking like Alice the Verger now?

(For the uninitiated, Alice’s INT and WIS scores – inasmuch as they have equivalents in Pathfinder, which I’ve never played – were, if possible, even lower than Misty’s. Plus Misty was mentioned as having blonde hair in an earlier episode, just like Alice.)

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I’ve watched a couple of episodes, and yeah, that comparison is fairly valid – although Misty is probably endowed with much larger, um… horns. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.