Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hey you guyses, you should go check out the selection of fine animated gifs that the talented @[member=”Heather”] has made for us, starring her Pathfinder Curse of the Crimson Throne character, Kasnas the dwarven rogue.

gallery_14417_8_114611.gif

“W00t! Loot! So much loot, all found in the pockets of these NPC mooks we just trounced.”

tumblr_inline_mtq6td3y241rs86ha.gif

“Wait a minute… This can’t be right! These coins are all… They’re all…”

tumblr_inline_mtq912Dj8p1rs86ha.gif

“…Copper pieces!” *SOB*

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

Nice.  The middle one is very anime.

Heather
    • Bullywug

I should make a “holding back laughter” gif for Kasnas in order to properly respond to this post. 

You’re awesome @[member=Pencil-Monkey]

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Sneak preview, courtesy of the talented @[member=Heather], of an upcoming episode of the Curse of the Crimson Throne. @[member=”Lockhart”] is by all accounts busy with scholastic pursuits, and is therefore understandably remiss in his uploading duties. *Twitch* *Twitch* We’ll just have to be *GNNNN* p-patient, and not succumb to withdrawaaaagh-al symptoms. *Twitchtwitch*

med_gallery_14417_8_194257.jpg

You know something’s wrong when a dwarf is shoving everyone out of a BDSM shop…

Apparently, Kasnas has a problem against whips and other things of that nature. The creepy retail owner offered auditions to the guild. Kas answered for everybody and they all left at once.

At least we sold the entwining succubi statue, along with the Kraken statue. Bonus!

#all of my nope

original.jpg

tumblr_inline_mh8xgsGssh1qz4rgp.gif

Heather
    • Bullywug

Heather Holycowthat’sanicedrawingcomb.  You’re trying to butter me up, I swear XD Someone’s aiming for a gif sketch huh?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Heather Holycowthat’sanicedrawingcomb.  You’re trying to butter me up, I swear XD Someone’s aiming for a gif sketch huh?

CuteBegPlz_by_Pink_Leon.png Some more Curse of the Crimson Throne would also be quite nice. please_emote_by_Jewl1.gif

We shall probably have to pester @[member=Lockhart] some more. Evidently, he’s still allowing his schedule to fill up with non-important piffling details like school and work, and doesn’t leave any time for Brunskinatin’ online.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Heather also made this lovely colored rendition of Brunsk’s morning workout routine.

med_gallery_14417_8_267229.jpg

“In Soviet Russia Brunsk’s homeland, bed lies on YOU!”

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hmmm…Do I have one session of Crimson Throne in the backlog I haven’t Uploaded…

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hmmm…Do I have one session of Crimson Throne in the backlog I haven’t Uploaded…

95792714ff3e7d07.gif*Shakes Lockhart until YGGernaut audio falls out*

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

MontyPythonFrench.gif

Ooh-la-la! Mon dieu! Etc.! 🙂 Look at all these très bon and fabuleuse new drawings from @[member=Heather]!

med_gallery_14417_12_485335.png

Brunsk Ulfenson

Barbarian warrior. A recovering addict from a substance called “Shiver”, Brunsk will be dealing the realities of being the sole survivor of his family and must earn his own self worth back again through either vengeance or earning enough from Merc. work that he can have a home of his own once again. Korvosa is a traitorous place, thankfully he has friends who are more fluent in Common to help him along the way.

med_gallery_14417_12_553939.png

Hercule Godshammer

Dwarven Cleric of Torag, Hercule is a steadfast warrior with the classic trope of being tough on the outside but a softie on the inside; granted you’ll have layers to wade through first.

(“Torag” isn’t a particularly awe-inspiring name for a deity, though… Possibly because it sounds a lot like ‘toe rag’.) 😛

med_gallery_14417_12_1405032.png

Hoon Silverwing

Elven Archer Ranger (wow, big shock), soon to be Arcane Archer (way down the road); Hoon is a usually polite and quiet sort. However, when the opportunity arises, there’s a few appointed curses that can fly from her mouth concerning one of her deities Cayden Cailean. One can imagine she has a long fuse when it comes to her temper.

med_gallery_14417_12_1409440.png

Kasnas Orechop

Dwarven rogue. Abused at a young age, then left for dead once coming of age, Kasnas often finds it a bit difficult to truly open up to people. She will work with them, sure, as long as the partnership is beneficial in some way. Being a rogue, she does her best to stay one step ahead of everyone else, just so she can at least see the glint of the knife about to stab her in the back.

Though despite her wiley exterior, she does have a weakness for blonde warrior types. She has no idea why.

She has a phobia of boars/large pigs. She doesn’t like eating fish. She is also an expert pick pocket, darts master, with the at most appreciation of daggers and throwing knives.

Kasnas is my baby, I’m so proud of her.

Ooh, are these characters going to show up in any upcoming audio? 🙂

These Characters will be played in a solo reboot of Curse of the Crimson Throne between @[member=”Lockhart”] and Myself. Eventually.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.