Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 03

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 03

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2014

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e)

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/lost_mine_of_phandelver_session_03.mp3

http://youtu.be/sn6K6q30E5s

The party finish up in the goblin cave with a little table turning. They debate what action to take next and arrive in town to resupply and pick up some side quests.

The third session of the new Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) adventure from the Starter Set. Follow out adventurers as they renegotiate their deal with the goblin with extreme prejudice, debate what to do about finding their dwarven patron and finally arrive in the town of Phandelver where they start to acquire additional tasks.

For more similar and very different things please visit http://www.RPGMP3.com – Dungeon ON! There you will find a friendly forum and over 1000 actual play tabletop RPG recordings.

Featuring:

Lindsay as Marigold Mudpetal – Stout Halfling Rogue and quiet objector to goblin genocide

Thing as Thror Rumnaheim – Mountain Dwarf Cleric of Moradin and this games target for the goblins

Heather as Heleh Thornvast – High Elf Wizard and controller of Rodrick

Nick as Guybrush Threpwood – Wood Elf Rogue and shooter of a goblin

Lockhart as Rodrick Hellbeater – Human Fighter and renegotiator of deals

Hal as the Dungeon Master, controlling a handful of terrified goblins, a weak NPC fighter and a whole bunch of town yokels.

Click here to download this file

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Any sign of being able to have video of each other soon?

Heather
    • Bullywug

Smooth Sax? Really XD  Omg Hal, you genius. 

Nick T. Vegan
    • Flumph

“shooter of a goblin right in his stupid fucking face” I think is a better title

thad
    • Thri-kreen

BTW, John Kovalic seems to also be playing this (or at least severely aware of it), and accurately captures the feeling of success after a battle: http://www.dorktower.com/2014/07/30/the-spork-of-destiny-dork-tower-30-07-14/

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I have been seeing the recent Dork Towers with this 🙂 Funny 😀

Still working to fix our net issue at this end. I hate to say Comcast sucks but Comcast sucks. They have figured out what is most likely wrong but have yet to come and fix it.

Hal :hal:

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

“shooter of a goblin right in his stupid fucking face” I think is a better title

I don’t like to get too sweary on YouTube 😀

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Smooth Sax? Really XD  Omg Hal, you genius. 

🙂 Thats the RPGMP3 Smooth Intro that Wharton Hall made for us – because they are awesome 😀

Vaeron
    • Thri-kreen

I like how Yeemic acted like he was all innocent, here.

I’ll have to find a new 5e-appropriate avatar. Cthulhu Pony is so Carrion Crown era.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yeemik made a deal and expected adventurers to uphold it.

I guess he was ill informed 😛

Nick T. Vegan
    • Flumph

he insulted me and was shot in his stupid goblin face for it. Let that be a lesson.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

He did indeed insult you and shooting him in the face was certainly one of the available options 😀

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Yeemik made a deal and expected adventurers to uphold it.

I guess he was ill informed 😛

You keep saying this Hal, but his safety after we got the merc back was never part of the deal. 😛 Truces are by nature temporary, until the shared interest goals are achieved.

Nick T. Vegan
    • Flumph

Diplomacy is the art of saying nice doggy until you can find a big enough rock.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

You keep saying this Hal, but his safety after we got the merc back was never part of the deal. 😛 Truces are by nature temporary, until the shared interest goals are achieved.

2564fcb31118283ddea4ecfa184b14264ad8413b

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.